“Outside entrances made it feel a little unsafe...” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Clarksville
“Outside entrances made it feel a little unsafe...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

There is no lobby entrance to rooms here. It is more like a motel than a hotel and I would not have stayed here if I was a female traveling alone. Rooms needed major updating and repairs. Breakfast not impressive....we skipped it. Staff was very friendly though.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dayton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Rooms are rather small, bathrooms are tiny. Wallpaper is coming up from moisture underneath I assume. Rooms appear clean. Having to call the internet service provider was rather annoying as well. Really not what i want to do after a long drive is being on hold and trying to figure out why the internet does not work. Finally got laptop to work, but had to stand outside with my ipad (in 24 degree weather) to get it to connect :( Also pet fee is per pet, not per stay, which makes a difference as well, if i would have known this in advance I am sure i would have made other arrangements. Front desk was not very helpful either. I travel a lot with my pups and one of them is 15 and cannot walk very far these days. I asked if I could be put closer to the grassy area but no go. I ended up as far away from the grass as possible it appears. Not easy having to carry my pup those distances. I also inquired about difference and pretty much just got an answer "I really don't go that way, so don't know", well I guess at least she was honest, even though not very helpful :( Wishing us dog owners would not be treated like second hand citizens these days. I know I generally leave the room cleaner then the way I found it...just disappointed I guess after reading all these good reviews i was hoping for something reflecting the price....I think this was the last time I checked tripadvisor....mislead twice within the past 24 hours...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed at the Best Western Green Tree Inn hotel this weekend. The hotel is located right next to the interstate but we did not hear the road noise from the trucks. The front desk staff was very helpful, the rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast was better than most other hotels. We would stay there again. It is in the heart of where the restaurant and shopping areas are located so it is a great choice for Clarksville area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
shoals, in
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Easy to find, good room rates, free breakfast and friendly staff. Room was clean and quiet. Best thing about the room was the bed, more comfortable than some places we've stayed and paid more. Nice 32 inch flat screen tv with direct tv. Restaurants within walking distance and lots of places to shop, not far from horseshoe casino. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Casco, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Booked 2 rooms using senior rate. For an extra $2 we got king size beds with a refrigerator & microwave in both rooms. Very nice breakfast...scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt, fruit etc. Would stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Fargo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

The overall accommodations at this property are perfect. The staff was very friendly and courteous and you're located right off of the Interstate and you have just about every type of restaurant imaginable very close by. I would highly recommend this property if you're traveling in the Louisville area!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My company booked me here for 2 nights. I was not impressed when I saw the outside thinking it was more like a motel. The room was very clean. I parked right in front of my room so I was able to warm my car up in the am. The breakfast was great for a free breakfast. The following week this place was booked and my company put me up in the days inn in jeffersonville at double the price. What a nightmare!!! Do not stay at the days inn. My friends room could be opened by just pushing on the door. Freaky. I told my company if they sent me to the days inn again I would not go. Happy to say I will be back at the best western this Wednesday thru Friday :)

• Stayed February 2014

Been to BEST WESTERN Green Tree Inn? Share your experiences!