“Clean, Great Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Clarksville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Clean, Great Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We recently stayed here for a friend's bachelor party and paid for two rooms. Both rooms were good sized with clean, well made beds. We have zero complaints about it. I think they could update the rooms just a little bit but that is only my opinion.

If need be, I would stay here again!

Clean and Friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Buford, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you are ever in Clarksville, Indiana this is by FAR the best place to stay. I checked in in nov. of 2013 and checked out May 2014. Lisa Sales Mgr. and her staff really know how to make a person feel at home !!!!!!!! Lisa checked in with me from time to time to make sure her and staff where living up to a wonderful stay. They exceeded there best !!!!! The room was sooo great from the mini kitchen all the way down to the tv. They have enough channels to keep from getting bored and the bed slept ahhhh so good. The laundry room has 5 washers and 6 dryers. So I am telling you if you don't stay here then you are really missing out on one of the best places to lay yer head down LOL. There is also plenty of resturants to choose from and Louisville is only a 10 minute drive. So ya'll give it a try and I bet ya you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Palmyra, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel is located right off I 65. It is located near many different places to eat and shop. The staff is wonderful there. Been along time since I stayed somewhere that the staff was so helpful and nice. The room had a small kitchenette: stove top, refrigerator, microwave, and even a dishwasher. There is also dishes, small pan, small skillet, silverware, dish towels, and coffee maker. The stove top did not get real hot but it served the purpose. There was some noise from the people walking above our room. The room was very clean. I give the housekeeper 100%. There is three things I wish they had offered: blow dryer, luggage cart, and some kind of breakfast. I personally did not use the work out room, but my son did, he seemed very pleased with it. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The hotel is newer and very clean. There were no smells that I am accustomed to in many hotels. When I checked in and went to my room, I did not see a luggage cart to take my belongings up. It took several trips to take everything up to my room. The hotel is close to the highway and does have some slight noise from it. Also, there is some noise from the person above me walking much as in an apartment or multilevel home. The hotel is located near many eating and shopping options. The hotel is also minutes from many tourist destinations. It is minutes from Louisville and about an hour and half from Mammoth Cave. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Boardman, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband works on the road and we have been here three different times, the first time...washing machines broke, dryers were bad, actually went to a laundry mat where I felt our clothes would get cleaner, fitness equipment did not work, all we kept hearing was someone is coming to work on it all, stayed almost 3 months, never saw anyone fix anything..second time was only a couple of days so really had no time to check things out, this time, called about a room on the way, was told they had so many open, arrived at 9 a.m., waited for a room until 3p.m. Now new washers, but dryers are still horrible..they have an ice machine that has been leaking for a week and they fix it by putting a bowl to over flow the water, which gets on the floor and they throw two little towels down, worst thing is this is all by a main door..elevator..and snack machines...for as many people that work here and for as much as they get for people staying..this should be the first priority, but when someone gets hurt cause they slip and fall, just seems to be getting worse.. Theresa, Sydney, Joe, and April, wonderful people, there are a few that need to learn how to be nice, well one lady, she makes sure stuff is fine when corporate comes by, but really think they don't care..the rooms and grounds are nice, but amenities just don't seem like they stay on them like they should...

• Stayed September 2013
Brookfield, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Needed a close by place for a local wedding. I like having a kitchenette, though our stay we not but a couple days. Clean room, simply stated. Bed was a little hard but the price was very good. Had a work out room though we didn't use it. close lots of stores and restaurants. Will stay at an Extended Stay again!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed here 4 nights in July 2013 on the 4th floor. Our room was very clean and adequate. We prefer a King bed, but they have no Kings. We had a room with 2 Queen beds. The price was very reasonable and the kitchen adequate for the breakfast and light meals we ate in the room. It was very quiet at night. We were out of the room most of the time during the day. It is kind of a challenge getting to the motel. I would highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: I would recommend the 4th floor.