“my stay at best western indian oak” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Chesterton
Rochelle, Illinois
“my stay at best western indian oak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

At check in the front desk staff was very friendly, and let me know where there was nice places to eat at. The hotel and my room was very clean. i have stay at different hotel for work and by far this was the best stay i have had in a while. I was impressed that my room got serviced every day. Special thanks to Neil,Crystal,and Patrick.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Neil p, Manager at BEST WESTERN Indian Oak, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Having a great staff from start to finish just makes the stay so much more enjoyable. I am very glad that you took advantage of having your room serviced everyday of your stay. Having a clean and comfortable room when you check in and all throughout your stay helps add to a great experience. I am thankful for your feedback and am extremely happy that you found our hotel to be one of the best you have stayed at. We are located in a nice location, with many restaurants to choose from. I am glad that my staff was able to give you some feedback about nearby restaurants. I hope you come back to see us soon. Thank you again for giving us your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

When you enter the hotel it had a fresh smell, but when you enter the room the room smelled more fresher. Just a great smelling room every time you went out and came back to the room.The hot breakfast was great. Front desk employee were very happy to see you and accommodation. Walking distance of stores. Good location right off I94 and only 8 miles from Michigan City. The view from you room is very peaceful. Water Bird Spa was right next door and so was Walgreens.
Returning to this hotel very soon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Neil p, Manager at BEST WESTERN Indian Oak, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your pleasant stay. The hotel is truely located in a wonderful and convienent area for all of our guests. I am very glad that you enjoyed our hotel. It was also nice that you were able to take partake in our hot complimentary breakfast in the morning. It is also nice to hear that you will be returning very soon to our hotel. We, at the hotel, truely value you as a guest and are looking forward to making your next stay as memorable as the last.
Beloit, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was just taking a road trip and happened along this Hotel. We found it comfortable and the cost was just right. The hotel it self was vvery well keep and the staff was very pleasant. I will tell all my friends about my stay.

Room Tip: I loved the room over looking the lake.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Neil p, Manager at BEST WESTERN Indian Oak, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am so glad that you were able get a lake view. These rooms are very spacious and being able to look at the lake is a special plus as well. Our staff values our guests and we always love to see you come back year after year. I am glad to hear that you would love to come back again and that you are telling others. BEST WESTERN offers a best western rewards program where you can earn 10 points for every dollar that you spend. It is a nice little incentive for staying with us. Thank you again for giving us your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon.
brainerd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our family stayed at this location on a trip from Mimmesota to Ohio. We were walk in customers looking for a place to stay. The views from the room were great overlooking a lake with chairs and sand outside the back doors to our rooms. The beds were very comfortable. Very clean establishment. Great hot breakfast with sausage and eggs,etc. and all the best such as real butter. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were large with micros and fridge in each room. We had two rooms for five adults with plenty of room. Eating establishments and other stores were within walking distance. Just an excellent place to stay. This is a location we wish we we could have stayed for a longer period. If there was an area for improvement it would be to keep the room guest directory updated and provide brouchures of their hotel that we could take to provide information to others about this great place.

Room Tip: The location is a little hard to find from the freeway so try to get directions in advance.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Neil P, Manager at BEST WESTERN Indian Oak, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We enjoy hearing especially that you would love to have stayed longer. We try to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for our customers, as most are traveling through. I am glad that you were able to stay and enjoy our hot breakfast before you had to continue on your travel back to Ohio. It is wonderful that you were happy with your rooms and they were very accommodating to your needs. I just want to apologize for not having the room directory up to date, as well as not having any brochures for you to take with you. I am very thankful for the time that you put into providing this review, and we cannot wait to have you back.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

A wonderful hotel for the price. Great Value. Room was bright and clean, modern, nice office chair, mini fridge and microwave. Front desk employee "Crystal" was enthusiastic about the property. The hot breakfast was great, though not very healthy. Other cold options were available including fresh fruit. Very impressed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Neil P, Manager at BEST WESTERN Indian Oak, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Mr. John T,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback that you have so graciously provided. We, truly value each guest and we always enjoy hearing about their stay. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that Crystal was able to answer any questions or concerns you may have had. I am sorry that we have some unhealthy options for our breakfast,but am glad to hear that you were satisfied in all. We look forward to your future stays with us and thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your stay.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a beautiful hotel. The views from the room were great. It looked over a lake so the sunrise in the morning was amazing. I had a nice little deck to watch the sunrise on. The beds were super comfortable. Not much water pressure when showering though. The pool looked very nice and clean but didn't have a chance to use it.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We truly value each guest’s opinion. I am very sorry that there was not much water pressure for your shower. I am glad that you did enjoy the wonderful view that our lake view rooms have to offer. It is a gorgeous view especially at sunrise and sunset. The geese and the swan add a wonderful touch to the beautiful view as well. I am sorry that you were unable to use our indoor pool while you were here, but a definite on your next stay. We are happy that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and look forward to your next stay with us.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The title fits because it is like a home away from home. I stay there often, for my job. The management and staff are very welcoming and make you feel like family. The location provides numerous restaurant choices also shopping plazas are close nearby. The rooms are always clean. The hotel is well maintained. The rooms are also very comfortable. Although i do not use the pool it looks like a very well maintained and safe pool.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
First I would like to say, thank you for choosing us as your hotel for your business stays. We strive to make our guests feel as comfortable and close to home as possible. I am sorry that you have not gotten to use our pool yet, but maybe you will be able to give it a try. Also, I am glad that we are able to provide you with a comfortable and accomidating room for your stay each visit. It is a wonderful thing that we are located so close to many restaurants and shopping centers. I just want to thank you again for your review and most definitely your loyal business.

Been to BEST WESTERN Indian Oak? Share your experiences!