“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Schererville, Indiana
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We Love this Restaurant! The Pecan Crusted Walleye is so Good, Steaks are the Best...and the Crab Cakes are a MUST HAVE!

• Visited October 2012

Chicago Heights, Illinois
“Our meal was Wonderfully Tasty and service was Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our dinner was so good. Had the Ahi appetizer which was a very nice portion and had two sauces and a small salad with it. My husband had a steak and I had the perch, cooked perfectly and tasty. I liked their cole slaw (which came with my perch), it's not overly coated with sauce and very fresh. It gets very busy so make reservations.

• Visited September 2013
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had not been there since they had first opened. Very disappointed at that time!
A group of seven arrived with reservations. Lovely seating in the lake view room, watched the sun set! The pork chop was succulent , perfectly grilled and extremely delicious.....MWell.
Servers were knowledgable, efficient and well trained in their profession. They really took care of everyone! Looking forward to returning soon.
Be sure to have reservations!

• Visited August 2013
Lansing, Illinois
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Heard both good and bad about this place. Have to say it is the latter. The good is ambiance, drinks and atmosphere although a little too noisy. The bad all of our food and everything is so overpriced. No plans to return.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Average food, average service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was very excited to visit the restaurant because I had heard such rave reviews. It is a very beautiful place with great views. Would love to go back just to have a drink and an appetizer and watch the sunset. But my dinner of Filet Mignon had almost no flavor, was not cooked very well, the potatoes were cold. Our server did take them back for a new order of potatoes, but they were lukewarm as well. The sea bass was very good, I will say. Afterwards, we went to the bar for an after dinner drink where it took 10 minutes to be served, even though they had 4 bartenders working. And our bartender did not seem very happy, and when we told him to smile he said "not for free". Hmmmm. I will go back because I like the atmosphere, but I will not order a steak for sure. And I would advise them to hire a few bartenders who make you want to come back to the bar for a drink instead of trying to scare you off.

• Visited August 2013