“Blah” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Noblesville, Indiana
“Blah”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stopped at Sunrise Saturday morning for breakfast. We chose Sunrise because 1. It was open a 6am and 2. We had eaten at the Sunrise in Noblesville and enjoyed. Well, HUGE difference between the two! The menu was different, the coffee was not good and the personality was lacking, to say the least. I will say our food came out quickly. Scrambled eggs and bacon for me and my husband got a combo...the "French toast" was questionable. It was like no other French toast with one of us had ever seen, it seemed battered?!?!? It was fast but the quality and service didn't reflect a $20 breakfast. We'll stick to the Noblesville location!

Carmel, Indiana
“Good Food, Good Value, Good Atmoshere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

1st time in long time I visted this Cafe on 11/14/12. Mid morning so they were not busy - located in an office bldg where they draw majority of customers. Food was very good (make you own omelet), cinnamon toast was excellent, old fashioned shredded hash browns were good, and coffee was very good and plentiful. Portions were just right so no food was wasted. Service was pleasant and on top without being overly attentive, price was very competitive. Atmosphere was clean, cozy, and up-to-date. Glad we went as we will will be returning. Have a location in Fishers IN too - intend to vist there as well

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Noblesville, Indiana
“Hidden Treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I would have never found this small cafe located in the bottom of an office building. Luckily, my husband had worked close by. On a Saturday, it was crowded with early morning diners proving it's location was not a secret. This family run business prides themselves on making everything homemade.

My husband enjoyed eggs benedict while I dined on the quiche of the day with hashbrowns. I would say everything was as it should be with the exception of my quiche crust being a tad too well done. It did not impair the exquisite flavor, though.

Service was excellent despite the morning rush.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Went here on a Sunday late mrning with two other couples. Everyone ordered something different, and everyone was quite pleased with our meal. We didn't have to wait long for a table, even though it seemed very busy. The hostess was gracious and attentive. The service was excellent....plenty of water and coffee refills. The price was very reasonable, too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carmel, Indiana
“Food and Management AWFUL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I ordered Belgian Waffle and received an unappealing (three strawberry pieces with a dash of powdered sugar)yellow waffle. It was under cooked and tasteless. The waiter offered to replace it and I got French Toast. It was equally unappealing (brown with globs of brown egg at edges) and completely tasteless. The cashier heard we had a problem and pointed out why the GROUPON wasn't valid that day (the waiter had already told us) but did NOT ask me about the meal. I volunteered my meal was not good and she responded "Really?" as if that was not possible and offered no remedy. I have never had an experience like this before anywhere and will NEVER GO BACK!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere