“A rough start but ended well!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Carmel
Western Ireland, Ireland
“A rough start but ended well!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The first night I was awoken to dogs barking in the hallway at 6:30am, I was not happy but I talked to Seth and he was very helpful, he apologised. I decided to check out for a few days and stay with a friend. I requested a different room on a higher floor when I was to return. Apparently all extended stay guests are placed on the ground floor which happens to also be where the guests with animals are placed, unfortunately. When I returned I was upgraded to a two bedroom suite on the 3rd floor, wow what a difference. I am a platinum member and received a free upgrade which was great. Jennifer took good care off us too. Frederick offered us a bottle of wine and some bonus points as an apology for the first night stay. The breakfast was great with lots of options to choose from. The Wednesday and Thursday night reception was great with free food, wine and beer. I would stay there again. Patio is beautiful and a great place to chill.

Room Tip: don't stay on first floor unless you have animals
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Jesse S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear pragmaticgirl, I apologize for the noise issues you experienced. We do try to keep designated areas to avoid this issue becasue we are a pet friendly hotel. I am glad to hear our Front Desk team was able to resolve the issue with you and you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay. I deeply appreciate your feedback to help us correct this issue for all of our guests and I welcome you back to our hotel whenever you may be back in the Indianapolis area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Richmond, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

It was wonderful. It was clean, friendly, beautiful, and close to the ballparks we were visiting. I plan to stay at Staybridge Suites everytime I am able to. It was great to have a kitchen and cook dinner. It gave us a little more quality time together.

Room Tip: We had 2 queen beds in a bedroom and a sofa sleeper. We could've comfortably had 5-6 in our roo...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you Tammy for your review of our hotel. We look forward to having you back at the Staybridge Suites Carmel.
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Stayed here for a week recently and I gotta say the service, the room, and the environment is simply second to none. The only complain, if I was being picky, is that I stayed on the first floor and the folks above me had some pretty heavy steps, and if someone is a bit loud in the hallway you can hear it, so sound-proofing is kind of lacking here. But it's really quiet at night and the breakfast buffet is always excellent. Free laundry room and a great exercise facility simply adds bonus points for me. Didn't try out the indoor pool but looks like other guests enjoyed it. I'd totally recommend this place if you're staying in Carmel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear Richard. Thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed all of the amenities the hotel has to offer. If you are back in the area, please give us a call to see if we can get you on the top floor next time and thanks again for your kind words regarding our property.
Celina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Read our full review of this hotel here: http://www.crazyhousereviews.com/2012/07/staybridge-suites-indianapoliscarmel.html

We stayed here over the weekend along with the rest of our son's baseball team. The facilities here are one of a kind. Hands down best hotel we have stayed at overall. It was clean, spacious and super family friendly. We have reviewed many hotels but we will continue to look for Staybridge Suites in the future when we are in need of somewhere to stay because our entire team agreed that this was the best hotel we had ever stayed at. Only problem was that the kitchen staff refused to fill the waffle machine 30 minutes before breakfast was to stop being served because "it was too close to quitting time" even though the entire dining area was filled to the rim with people wanting to eat. Our whole baseball team and all of their families came in around 10 a.m. after an early morning baseball game very hungry and the kids all wanted waffles of course. It would have taken only seconds for them to refill the machine but they absolutely refused. Also, instead of speaking directly to me, they spoke among themselves--in Spanish--which was really frustrating to me. It was something very small that left a big impression. Customer Service must always be number one and the kitchen staff that morning did not have the customer in mind at all. Other than that though, we had a great stay! Everybody and everything else was perfect. I hope they will train their kitchen staff a little better in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear CrazyHouseReviews, I am glad to hear you and your entire baseball team felt this was the best hotel you have ever stayed at. That means a lot to the team here at the Staybridge Suites Carmel. I am sorry about the problem you had at breakfast. We try our best to accommodate all of our guests including large groups like yourself. We will continue to focus on delivering great service and high standards and we appreciate your honest feedback, as it only hleps us to improve for all of our guests.
Triangle, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed here for four days during the heat wave of 2012. The staff is cool and wonderful. Rooms are clean and the bed is very comfortable. The refrigerator is large enough to cool several 6 packs of water and other items! This was a must, since we were going through 3 six packs a day of water. The hotel serves a real breakfast and has an evening happy hour with wine, beer and some treat. The hotel is 5 min to downtown Carmel and 30 min to downton Indy. We will be back on our next trip!

Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor in a King Suite.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We just returned from our trip to Indy and had a fantastic time at the Staybridge. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. When our van began having problems one of the front desk staff helped us find a great automotive repair facility.

The suite was gorgeous, they cleaned everyday even though it's light cleaning they made beds, changed towels and trash. They even went so far as to put our daughter's stuffed puppies peeking out from behind the pillows on her bed. Extra touch was greatly appreciated!

The breakfast staff were very friendly and the food was very good. Loved the coffee! Gotta see where I can find it cause it was too good. The one aspect of the stay my wife really liked was we were able to regulate the air conditioning in the suite with a panel on the wall like we have at home. Made life so much easier for us since everyone has bad asthma. We will definitely be staying here again!

Crestview Hills, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We were in town for a basketball tournament and stayed here with the team. It was perfect - we all cooked out dinner and hung out by the fireplace all evening. Everything was clean as could be and the staff was more than accommodating. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Indy!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel? Share your experiences!