“Outstanding salads, burgers, and brunch. Service sometimes a bit off.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Granite City Food & Brewery

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Carmel, Indiana
“Outstanding salads, burgers, and brunch. Service sometimes a bit off.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Our whole family loves GC. Daughter loves Bedder Cheddar burger (I *think* that's what it's called); hubby and I love soup, salads, and flat breads.

Sunday brunch is very good, with a great variety of breakfast and lunch foods, but good luck getting in; it's always jammed for brunch, and they don't take reservations (except for large parties).

Avoid peak lunch times during the week, or plan on waiting half an hour or more. Try 11:30 a.m. or 1ish. Peak dinner times get crazy, too.

Despite crowds and hit or miss service, this is one of my favorite restaurants.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Detroit, Michigan
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food was good and cooked the way we asked. We were seated right away and our server Keith was great. The prices are roughly 20+ which wasn't a problem for us. If you want good food, good service, we'd recommend this place.

Visited September 2013
Monrovia, Indiana
“just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very good service. rReally attractive building inside and out. Beers were ok, but not extraordinary. Our friend commented that their wheat beer wasn't as good as Blue Moon, and my Bock was just ok. The Cajun pasta was so in name only. No heat whatsoever, and this is the first "Cajun" dish I've had made with linguine. Joann liked her steak and loved the watermelon martini. Overall the meal was just satisfactory, nothing special. Won't visit again unless forced.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fishers, Indiana
“Not a single miss on their menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Granite City is very close to our office building so we will occasionally shoot over for a buisness lunch. The food is very good and a great value for the quality of the menu. We have eaten here as a family as well. The kids menu was more than adequate with plenty of choices.

If eating here for lunch, I recommend going early. The place fills up pretty quickly and in the past, there has been a wait by 11:45 AM.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fishers, Indiana
“Dinner with a friend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I met a friend at Granite City for dinner last week and was impressed with the food and the service. I loved the 20oz beer special on weekdays (I had a Shandy), the favorites menu that they brought back, and the relaxed atmosphere. I also had a coupon for a free spin dip appetizer, so with that and my entree, I had enough food to take home for another meal. All for $13. It was a good experience and I will (and have already) return.

• Visited August 2013