“Quick trip, nice clean hotel ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis North

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis North
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis North to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9797 N. Michigan Road, Carmel, IN 46032 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis-North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Carmel
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Quick trip, nice clean hotel ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2015

My trip was a short in-and-out, so I stayed a quick overnight. Hotel was clean and tidy and staff was very nice. Breakfast food was mediocre, but able to grab a cup of coffee and run off to my meeting. I would stay here again, but bring my own breakfast food.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis North, responded to this review, March 20, 2015
Dear Phoenix A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service and cleanliness at the hotel. Your comments about the breakfast quality will be used to improve our products. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations in this area. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

Our large company recently started booking rooms through this hotel. Merriam, the sales manager is such a pleasure to work with. I can tell she is going to go very far in this business as she has exceptional customer service skills. She truly cares about her clients. I couldn't be happier about our switch!

Room Tip: Do not hesitate to book here. I assure you if you stay here the customer service will be top notch!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2015

Spent New Year's Eve here and went to beef and boards dinner show...very nice and clean rooms and excellent breakfast selection ..nice size rooms with everything you could ask for...very nice and new ..will be making a return visit in the near future !

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Belpre, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

The entire property that we saw was in great condition. Rooms were clean and comfortable with a deduction for being so cold when we arrived at midnight. The desk clerk did explain to me (when I went down to complain) how to turn on the fan to move air from the heater in the bedroom (doubles as a white noise so no sound from outside room) and also gave me an extra blanket which made it fine for great sleeping. Room was comfortable by morning. One complaint which could be taken care of with a bit of instruction to the staff. Customers are there to sleep. Do NOT knock on their door at 9am asking to clean. Thankfully was awake but easily may not have been due to our late arrival. Checkout was at 11am and the room would have to be cleaned over again after we left. Breakfast was a nice spread and very good. Chose a hotel that doesn't allow pets and thank you for that, no allergy problems.

Room Tip: Only saw the one room. Expect all are nice.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
O'Fallon, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

Just north of the interstate in Indianapolis, this hotel offers an oasis of quiet and a good night's sleep. The staff at the front desk Eric, Kari and Robert provided us with a great example of Indiana hospitality and definitely made us feel like valued guests. Our room was very nice and included a door to the bedroom which allowed one of us to enjoy a late TV show while the other got some extra sleep. Our room also include a refrigerator and a microwave as well as a bathroom with a fan and a heat lamp. In addition to a great room, we were impressed with the lobby area with its comfortable chairs and inviting gas fireplace. The dining area offered complete breakfast fare from a nice variety of cereals to meats and eggs in the morning and, in the evening, coffee to enjoy while reading the paper. Add these factors to the reasonable rate for our room, and you have a great place to state in this vibrant city.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, facing east.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Churubusco, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

We stayed overnight during a family night out. It was a nice hotel and smelled clean upon arrival. We got to our room and our kids found a pair of dirty socks on the night stand between the beds. While heading down to the pool I informed the front desk guy of this. He immediately offered to go get them. Not a huge deal......
The pool is very shallow. Our kids got bored with it quickly, but had fun in the hot tub! The breakfast was great and the dining area was very modern and up to date! Overall a great stay!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

I stayed here for about almost 2 months while my company had a number of us in town. This has been one of my favorite hotels to stay at thus far for their impeccable guest services, clean conditions, amenities and accessibility to everywhere I wanted to go. The room was clean, comfortable, spacious, modern, and trendy. I tend to like a mid-firm mattress and this was just the right kind of comfy. I really loved their pillows- I miss those pillows! There were a couple of firm and a couple of soft, I'm great with either - but I can see where this would be a good option for most people. The room I stayed in had a nice Bose (might have been?) ambiance speaker with various volume and sound settings like rainforest, rainfall, waterfall, summer night, etc. Very ideal for the traveler who doesn't like it dead silent in their room.

My best friend came into town and the front desk went out of their way per our request to see if we could book his room next door to mine. They certainly did without any trouble and it was nice to have a conjoined room for the week he stayed. They didn't treat us as if the request was any inconvenience.

I really have to highlight their fitness center. It's the best Holiday Inn fitness center I've been able to get into so far- several pieces of cardio equipment, full weight set, weight bench, swiss ball, padded weight mat/yoga mat, free water cooler, and television. You can see the vast room next door with pool and hot tub. There's large windows alongside the wall to the outside so you never feel closed-in. There's adequate ventilation for those heated cardio sessions. The equipment is maintained and clean. The indoor pool and hot tub are also well-kept.

The breakfast in the morning is an extra expense but offers a good spread of a buffet.

The hotel restaurant & bar has a nice menu- I recommend their burger and the long island ice tea! It is very spacious and good for groups whether you want a quiet corner or a large table.

There is a nice courtyard with patio furniture open to guests through late into the evening for those who want to enjoy the outdoors for some sunlight and connect to the hotel-wide complimentary WiFi. There is a laundry facility on-site with one washer and one dryer (coin-op.)

It was only a short drive from downtown Indy (maybe 20 mins top) very close to Broad Ripple and all of the shopping along 82nd Street that I wanted to visit.

I had a fantastic stay here and would definitely book here again when I am in town for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Opt for a room that isn't on the first floor/by the highway. It's a little quieter on the 2n...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis North? Share your experiences!