“Great people in Carmel IN” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Carmel
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chicago, Illinois
“Great people in Carmel IN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a clean, classy place with accommodations for all. Very friendly and professional staff that really care about making your experience a great one. I am here weekly and they never stop trying to make my experience better by paying close attention to what is important to me! There are many reasons why I choose to stay here but the great people that work here is the #1 reason.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Taylor F, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dino S!

What a wonderful 5 star review. We are very humbled and appreciative of your kind words about our service and facilities. It is always a pleasure having you hear each week! Truly, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction with every guest every stay.

Thank you for consistently choosing our property specifically as we know you have many lodging options in the area.

We look forward to seeing you on your next stay!

Safe Travels,
Taylor Felton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I travel out to Carmel on business fairly regularly and I always try to stay at the Renaissance. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive, especially the concierges Nikki and Caylee. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the internet is fast and the showers are hot.

I've had several excellent meals at the Grille 39 restaurant and I've even taken work people here for lunch. The front desk staff and hotel management are likewise very friendly and competent. In all my trips here, I have not had a bad experience.

Also, during a recent very heavy snowstorm, the staff stayed at the hotel around the clock without going home to make sure the guests were taken care of. That kind of dedication really shows how much they care.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hello Josh B!

I just wanted to personally take the time to thank you for your awesome 5 star review! Thank you so much for mentioning two of the best concierges in the business Nikki and Kaylee!

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service and food and beverage! We certainly look forward to having you back! Thank you so much for always choosing our property, we know you have many lodging options in the area and we are so grateful that you consistently select us!

We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kokomo, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stayed at the Renaissance Hotel, Carmel, IN, recently and were well taken care of. Laine at the front desk was very accommodating and made my wife and I feel right at home. We were advised of nearby restaurants and bars which were right on target for what we were looking for. The hotel is very clean and has a gourmet restaurant on premises, which is outstanding in both food quality and level of service. I will be staying here on all future stays in Indianapolis.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
James L!

Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review! We are very humbled by your kind words about our service, food and beverage, and restaurant recommendations. We think pretty highly of Laine as well! We will be sure to pass your kind words onto her.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Indianapolis. Should I be able to offer you any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I would be delighted to be of continued service.

Michigan, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I spent just one night here and was very pleased with everything. The room was quiet and clean, the bed was comfortable, and everything worked like it should. What stood out was the wonderful breakfast: an excellent buffet that included some healthy options, such as several kinds of cut, tasty fruit, as well as eggs, bacon, potatoes, cereal, etc. Pleasant service, good coffee... I was very impressed and would definitely return if in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
FlytheTail,

What an awesome review! Thank you so much! We love hearing about experiences like this! What a great description of our full hot breakfast buffet in Grille39! And thank you for mentioning the good coffee, we love Starbucks and think are guests do too!

Anytime your travels bring you back to the Indianapolis area we would love to serve you again. We know you have many lodging options in the area and we are delighted that chose us!

Happy Travels,
Carmel, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We held our annual Christmas Party for our entire management staff and significant others at the Renaissance this year and it turned out fabulous!! The food was incredible and the venue is so clean and up to date!! We had a total of 70 guests and 8 couples actually got rooms to stay over in. My wife and I stayed as well and our room was one of the nicest we have stayed in anywhere!! We have held this event at various locations and used several caterers (all of which were very good to great!), but my team is telling me this is the best yet! Oddly enough the cost was almost 15% lower than any of the other places/catering we have used! Laura Vautaw was our point there and she covered details we had not even thought of! Every person on staff there was over the top friendly and looked after our every need! Laura is awesome to work with!! I highly recommend this venue for parties or even meetings...you will love it. After the party my wife and I were joined by two other couples for a nightcap in the bar and it was so comfortable that we stayed for quite a while!

Room Tip: From all accounts every room was great...ours had a huge bathroom and shower plus a sitting area wit...
Green Features: A very modern Hotel with many "Green" ammenities.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hello Tony J!

Thank you for the impressive 5 star review! We are so excited to hear that this was one of your best Holiday Parties yet! We will be sure to tell Laura Vautaw about your awesome experience! We think she's pretty great too, one of the best in the business!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! If we can be of any additional assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at taylor.felton@renaissancehotels.com.

Marlton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is the second time we have attended an event in one of the conference rooms and we were more then satisfied with the customer service, food quality and meeting facilities. The atmosphere is wonderful at the Renaissance and the customer service is excellent.
After the event, the bar was filled with our group and others and the bartenders and servers kept up with everything and maintained their cheerful attitude throughout.
We really appreciate the Renaissance.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hello Divakern!

Thank you so much for your awesome 5 star review! We are most appreciative of your kind words. We are very proud of our Event staff and Mixologist from Grille39! We will be sure to pass on your words of encouragment to our team!

We look forward to welcoming you back anytime you are in the Indianapolis Area!

Taylor F.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

From the moment of check in, I was impressed with the attentive and responsive staff. Everyone I encountered was helpful and seemed to truly care about my stay. The room was comfortable and clean. The gym was stocked with up to date equipment, large, and well lit. Next time I'm back in north Indy, I will be going back!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Taylor F, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Hello Fenian5,

We loved your 5 star review of our property. Thank you so much for you kind words we are so glad that you enjoyed yourself while at our hotel and that you loved the service that we provide. We truly appreciate your comments and I will be sharing your kind words with our team. Feedback such as this is such a great energizer for our team!

We look truly look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the area. Should you have the time on your next visit I would love the opportunity to introduce myself to you and personally welcome you back.

Taylor Felton

Been to Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel? Share your experiences!