We had originally planned to stay at the Hampton Inn, next door, but found out we couldn't, because they don't except pets and we had our small dog on this trip. The desk clerk at the Hampton suggested the Holiday Inn Express. Since it was late, we checked-in to the HI Express.
Before we mentioned our dog, the Hampton Inn had quoted us $130 for one of their suites. As I’ve stayed at this Hampton in the past, I know that their suites are spacious and well appointed. The price quoted (with our AARP discount) for Holiday Inn Express was $150 plus extra for the dog. When we got to the room, while it was clean enough, we found it was quite small, just big enough for a king sized bed, chair, a dresser with TV on top. The room did not even have a mini-fridge. or microwave.
On the plus side, their breakfast was quite adequate.
Since this HI Express doesn’t have an elevator, I can’t refer to it as a hotel and even at a third of the price, I could not call this motel a good value.
BTW, the large bakery, across the street, keep you longing for a cinnabon all night.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Brownsburg (i-74w) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Brownsburg (i-74w) Hotel Brownsburg
- Holiday Inn Brownsburg
- Holiday Inn Express Brownsburg
- Brownsburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and O'Reilly Raceway Park, the Holiday Inn Express is your best choice in Brownsburg. You'll find the things that are most important to you, whether you re here for business or pleasure. The Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis-Brownsburg is the ideal destination for the business traveler. Imagine having all the space and tools you need for business, high-speed Internet, spacious work area in your room, and plenty of electrical outlets. If you are here for pleasure you are not only minutes from the racetracks but also outstanding dining and shopping. No matter what brings you to Brownsburg your room is your personal retreat. The keyword is comfort with whirlpool suites and Presidential suites with fireplaces along with all the cable, sports and movie channels you need. Book your reservation today for the Indianapolis 500, Allstate 400 NASCAR race and the Red Bull Moto GP motorcycle race. Traveling to downtown Indianapolis? We are located a convenient 15 miles to the west. We are also conveniently located to Maplehust Bakery, Home Goods, Steel Dynamics, Nucor Steel and Guitar Center Distribution Center. The Holiday Inn Express is a favorite for business and leisure visitors to Brownsburg and we want to become your favorite too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis-Brownsburg (I-74 W) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.