“Good menu, wonderful service” 4 of 5 stars

251 W. Northfield Dr., Brownsburg, IN
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
North Carolina
“Good menu, wonderful service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Stopped here on a trip to the Midwest. WONDERFUL, diverse menu that anyone should be able to find something that they enjoy.

I ordered their "hot" hurricane sauce wings, which were so hot that I drank 3 glasses of ice water to stay cooled off. I'd order the mild sauce the next time. we hit the place on the night that the wings were 50 cents each, even the jumbo wings! Pretty good deal for $5.00 you get 10 jumbo wings. ALso asked for drummies only and it was only an extra dollar for the total.

I also ordered the blue cheese salad and it was rather small for $6.00, but very flavorful with the dried cranberries and sweet walnuts.

My husband had the fish and chips . . . nice portion size; plenty of fries.

Great service, fun atmosphere, about 12 flat screen TVs for sports fans.

Easy to find off of the interstate.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brownsburg, Indiana
“Great good & lots of sauce choices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We go to Hurricane about once a month. We love their wings and fried pickles! The service is always good and staff is friendly. We always come in with a coupon so that helps to keep us going back. The outside seating is nice when the weather is nice. We are happy that we have this restaurant in Brownsburg!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“More than wings on the menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Hurricane really touts their wings. The boneless wings vary in size too much and in my opinion, does not compare to Buffalo Wild Wings. Their traditional wings on the other hand, are better than BWW due to meatiness and the wider variety of sauces available. This location can be loud but does offer live music in the form of a singer with a guitar and music machine on most nights. I am a regular and have tried many items on the menu and the only disappointment I have had was with the boneless wings. Locals can get coupons frequently which helps to bring my wife and I back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Avon, Indiana
“Awful food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Had the yuengling battered fish with coleslaw. The fish tasted ok. The coleslaw was plain awful. My husband had the chicken quesadillas and couldn't put enough sour cream and other sauces on it to choke down 2of the 4. He said it had a nasty fish taste to it, like it was prepared in the old grease that the fish was prepared in. Tried this place once, which sucked because we were starving. Won't waste our money again. The only plus was that it was Tuesday and my kids ate for free...which of course they don't eat anything, they wasted theirs too, but they are only 2&3.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere