“Good basic Mexican Lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Indianapolis
“Good basic Mexican Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We ordered the lunch fajitas, which were standard, although tasty chicken fajitas. The portion size was large, so we didn't leave hungry.

The ambiance is very homey, yet large, with decor resembling a villa and outdoor courtyard. The staff was very prompt, but didn't communicate very well due to the language barrier.

Visited March 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Try the Chorizo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in Brownsburg a couple years now and for some reason I tried all the other Mexican places but not this one. I should have sooner! Great service, great chips and salsa, awesome margaritas and the Chorizo tacos and tomatillo sauce was the most authentic I've had in Indiana. Woohoo!

Rochester, New Hampshire
“Exceptional Value and Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

While working on a project, my client recommended this restaurant highly. I went there twice during the week I was in town. The first time I went, I ordered lunch steak fajitas, and was very impressed with the food, level of service and price. I enjoyed the meal enough to make sure that I was able to visit again later in the week in order to get one more excellent Mexican meal before heading back home to New England, where good Mexican food is as rare as warm ocean water.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best texas margaritas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

A weekly treat for our family. great service and food and margaritas! Always feel welcome and quality on a consistent basis.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Good Food and Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have had an opportunity to eat at this restaurant at least five times a year, when I come to Brownsburg. Food and service is very good and the price is reasonable.

Visited August 2012