“Lovely moments by the sea...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Athens, Greece
26 attraction reviews
“Lovely moments by the sea...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

One of my favorite places for a coffee or a little snack with ... sea view and the company of all these beautiful yachts, when I have some time free on weekdays! It is the time when the Marina is at its best, really quiet and welcoming!! It is also a wonderful place for a long and relaxing walk, solo, with company or ... with the dog! :-) Not recommended on weekends, however, since it is really-really crowded then and parking is practically impossible, for all the available (many) parking places. Apart from cafes, bars and restaurants, some other shops (for clothing, jewellery etc.) are also present there, as well as Bank ATMs that come handy when needed! All in all, a lovely "getaway" in the vicinity of Athens!!

Visited October 2012

• Greek first
larissa
18 attraction reviews
“A bit crowdy but nice promenade next to the sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was the second time to visit. As my girl was now 5 we really appreciated the funpark where she spent 3 wonderful hours and we practically took her out only half asleep...Its nice to be there for a coffee and enjoy the sunset! You feel a bit like on holidays whilw being in Athens. I believe all the coastline should be visitable and developped in a good sense of entertainment and relaxation.

Visited October 2012
Cairo, Egypt
34 attraction reviews
“Marina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Flisvos Marina was my favourite spot while in Athens, whenever I was free I used to go there. The place is located at the Trocadero Tram station. When you enter the Marina, you will be surprised by the number of Yachts there, very luxurious. You can walk in the place end-to-end, then maybe sit for sometime on the sea. There are many restaurants over there, most of them are of high quality, I enjoyed my meals there though the somehow expensive prices. But the place is worth it after all. It gets really crowded in summer and maybe you will wait for some time to sit in a restaurant.

Visited April 2012
Athens, Greece
256 attraction reviews
“Walking place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

A very good place for walking and looking at the yachts especially if you do not have one.It is proposed for the hot evenings when you live in Athens becuase it is cooler.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
53 attraction reviews
“An unexpected surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

It has been a while since I last visited Athens' waterfront, since it was a bit far from my home. Last summer a friend of my invited me to an event that was held at Faliron bay and after leaving from it we decided to stop at Flisvos marina and walk for a while. Even though it was already around 1 o' clock in the evening there were so many people walking there, exactly like us. I have forgotten how nice it is to walk by the see, and this new marina offered an unforgettable experience. Surrounded by restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs, open-air cinemas, and shops, it is like a paradise so close to the city centre. Accessible by both bus and tram services, it can be described as a new centre for the city, as far as leisure and entertainment is concerned! I only regret not knowing about it earlier, so that I would have the chance to go there with some friends who visited me from abroad, but the next time it is certainly not going to be forgotten.

Visited August 2011