My boyfriend and I stayed here one night for Valentine's Day (we celebrated a weekend early). Even in the winter, the view of the lake from our balcony was breathtaking. The room was very well maintained and the staff took excellent care of us. We had dinner in the Tradewinds dining room. I have never had a bigger, better cut of prime rib. Everything we ordered was outstandingly delicious. We then had drinks at the Windjammer bar/grill. The bartender, Rosemary, was kind enough to let us sit and enjoy one more drink as she closed. A hot tub would have been nice for the cold weather, but that is the only thing this resort lacks. We will definitely be staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fourwinds Resort and Marina, located on beautiful Lake Monroe, in the Fairfax State Recreation Area, Bloomington, Indana, offers a year-round, lakeside get-away, for families, business travelers, groups, and visitors to Southern Indiana. Within a short drive to the Bloomington, business district and Indiana University, the Fourwinds Resort & Marina is a wonderful alternative, to a more "traditional" hotel experience. Breathtaking lake views from most rooms, with walk-out patios and balconies, in a relaxed setting. The Fourwinds Resort and Marina will be your favorite "Destination Location". Boat Rentals, transient slips, Fairfax State Recreation Area, Corporate Meeting space, Wedding Venues, and much more await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Fourwinds Resort And Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fourwinds Resort And Marina Hotel Bloomington
- Fourwinds Hotel Bloomington
- Fourwinds Hotel And Marina