My husband & I decided to get away for a weekend and purchased a Groupon Coupon to use here. We booked a King Suite with a lake view. (A MUST have!!!). Fourwinds has undergone major renovations with their guest rooms, work area & swimming pool, with more to come with the bar, front desk & main restaurant. Our room was A+++. On the first night, we had an issue with the heater & someone came done to check it within 5 minutes!! Customer service was outstanding!! Front desk people were so friendly & attentive!! We stayed a weekend that ESPN personnel were there for a big game. I was a bit concerned that maybe it could get noisy, but we never heard anything. Beds were so comfortable, bathroom is had very nice granite 2 sink vanity, HUGE bathtub & ample hot water!!! Furniture very comfortable. In the King Suite, there are 2 TVs and a full sized kitchen (not that I went near it!) There is a breakfast buffet for an additional charge. It included home fries, bacon, scrambled eggs, donuts, danishes, bagels, breads, waffle maker, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, juices, coffee & tea. We also had the clam chowder & a shaved prime rib sandwich from the restaurant - Food was outstanding!! Our compliments to the chef!!! ... Service at the bar was friendly. Wide variety of alcohol and plenty of TVs to keep up with the sports! ... Swimming pool was amazing. It has a retractable roof/walls that can be opened up on summer days. Area very relaxing & very clean!! Overall, we cant say enough positives about this establishment. If you are looking for a place to relax, get away from it all, sit back on your private balcony with a drink in your hand, then this place is for you!!! .. We cant wait to return in the summer when we can really enjoy the lake!!!
- Also Known As:
- Fourwinds Resort And Marina Hotel
- Fourwinds Resort And Marina Hotel Bloomington
- Fourwinds Hotel Bloomington
- Fourwinds Hotel And Marina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fourwinds Resort and Marina, located on beautiful Lake Monroe, in the Fairfax State Recreation Area, Bloomington, Indana, offers a year-round, lakeside get-away, for families, business travelers, groups, and visitors to Southern Indiana. Within a short drive to the Bloomington, business district and Indiana University, the Fourwinds Resort & Marina is a wonderful alternative, to a more "traditional" hotel experience. Breathtaking lake views from most rooms, with walk-out patios and balconies, in a relaxed setting. The Fourwinds Resort and Marina will be your favorite "Destination Location". Boat Rentals, transient slips, Fairfax State Recreation Area, Corporate Meeting space, Wedding Venues, and much more await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Fourwinds Resort And Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.