“:)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 300 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers
“:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014 via mobile

Bears is great! I like coming here. The servers are nice. The new management is cool! The bathrooms are clean. I like the wood! The lighting is stellar. It smells inviting. I like the font they use on the menu. The bouncer is usually not a dick! I like how it is always not too crowded. This is a great place to come alone!

• Visited September 2014

“I love bears”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014 via mobile

Bears is the best. They have the best specials! I love coming to bears when ever I can because the drink specials are so great and the service is terrific.

• Visited September 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

We went to bears place after an IU football game. Two adults, two kids (9,11). Had a great meal. Huge menu with great food choices- we had burgers, chicken wrap and ham and cheese sandwich. All excellent. Kids loved also. Wonderful micro brew beer choices with a very good variety. Good TVs to watch. Very clean and great service. Will definitely go back

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“One of the best finds in Bloomington!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I discovered Bears right around the time the new owners took over and they have made the place into one of the most underrated spots in Bloomington. The atmosphere is cozy and the staff and owners are always friendly. Tried the loaded nachos this time around and they were delicious! The burgers are tasty too. The back room is completely renovated and should be a great spot for football weekends this fall. And the best part of all...the signature drink, the Hairy Bear, is my favorite drink in all of Bloomington. Definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a fun place to eat and drink with friends.

• Visited August 2014
Indiana
“Welcome to the new owners!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

This place was recently purchased by a young couple, who have partly renovated and cleaned up the interior -- although not everything has been replaced it does look better. The service was fine, and the food (burger, fries) was decent pub food. We took advantage of a Groupon coupon (good idea, to get us back) and I felt like I got good value for my money.

• Visited June 2014