“Quaint and food was great” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Italian
Anderson, Indiana
“Quaint and food was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We went there around 3:45 in the afternoon for dinner. We were surprised that they were closed until 5:00. We went and got some beer and sat outside in front and had our ownparty until they opened up. This was fantastic place to eat. I will go again.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stumbled across this while traveling through Bloomfield on my way to Jasper. Well worth a visit. Food and service were great. Unexpected for the town.

“Great Food and Fast Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Thought I would try this restaurant with a few friends and family last night for dinner. I wasn't expecting a lot from a Italian Restaurant in such a small town but boy was I surprised. The food was Awesome and the service was just as good. We usually eat at Olive Garden when hungry for Italian but I felt that the food was better at the Pepperoni Grill.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Solsberry, IN
“You must try Pepperoni Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Food is great! Atmosphere is cozy. I have visited for lunch, dinner and drinks with friends on different occasions. Excellent establishment for small town.

Visited March 2013
Bloomfield, Indiana
“Nothing Else Like It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Every time we are able to make it to the Pepperoni Grill we are pleased with our experience! The atmosphere is great and the food is amazing! I absolutely love the selection any where for creating your own pizza or calzone to amazing fish and steaks! I have even seen the owner at the local farmers market supporting his local farmers! So glad that supporting a local restaurant not only gets us an amazing dining experience but supports our local farmers! If you are ever even in the Greene County area you have to make a stop at the square in Bloomfield at try Pepperoni Grill!

• Visited January 2013