“Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Indiana
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

The food here was very good. I ordered fajitas and the shrimp and steak were delicious. The server was friendly and we received our meals quickly.

Visited October 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Surprisingly Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

When I visit small towns, I am usually a little leery when I see mostly fast food places and one international food place but this place was actually good. We had received a recommendation from the front desk at the hotel we stayed at to eat here. When we arrived it was packed. We had to wait for about 5 minutes which wasn't terrible. The cuisine is Mexican, if you couldn't tell from the name. They served us chips and salsa, which was ok. If you like cilantro, then I highly recommend ordering a side of the guacamole to go with your chips. It was seasoned well with cilantro, which is my favorite way to eat guacamole. The prices are reasonable and cheap surprisingly, especially for the amount of food you get. I had ordered the Zapata platter which had 5 different samplings, refried beans, and rice all for 9.95. What I was expecting was a sampling what I got was 3 big plates of 5 main dishes. I was very surprised. I tried to eat as much of this as possible but it was too much for me to finish, so I didn't get to a whole plate of food. But, what I was able to taste was very good. If in Bedford, I would definitely go back.

Visited March 2013
Bedford, Indiana
“Great Food, Reasonable Prices, Authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Service is great, Food is served on a hot plate, very tasty and good ambience too. Prices very reasonable, service is fast.

Visited October 2012
Greenwood, Indiana, United States
“Still a good value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

One of our favorite Mexican joints in Southern Indiana. Huge portions, great food and service and very reasonable prices.

Visited February 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Not the best mexican place in Bedford.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We decided to try Casa Brava after eating at El compandre several times in a row when we were craving Mexican. It just took once for us to not do that again. It took sooo much longer to receive our food that wasnt nearly as good. I recommend El Compadre over by Walmart if you are craving Mexican cuisine.

Visited November 2012