“Is there ever too much on your plate?” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Zion
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Is there ever too much on your plate?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

CLEAN...friendly and inexpensive. Breakfast was terrific, but way too much food offered. Beverage is included in price of your meal. Yes, really. The regulars were greeted and called by name, a nice touch in a nice town.

Visited May 2013

Davenport, Florida
“A must in Zion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have eaten at N&T's for many years, long before I left the Zion area. Nit is a gracious person and Lola, her daughter, wonderful. Be sure and try their hamburgers.

Visited September 2012
Waukegan, Illinois, USA
“Good..but not as good as it has been...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

we have lived in the area for about 15 years, and N&T's was a staple for us. The Thai omlet was and still is one of the best items onthe menu, especialy if you are looking for a little something different for breakfast. It is the dinner items where things seem to have fallen off. Perhaps the clientel is not ordering as much from the Thai side of the menu, but it seems that lately what we were served was re-heated leftovers and hot fresh cooked Thai food. As this place is a dualilty, a standard local diner with the normal sandwiches, chicken and a Friday fish fry - and a menu of Thai Food. We loved that we could get some Thai favorites and the less adventurous that joined us could get standard American fare. I miss the good Thai food, but I think I'll have to look elsewhere. Except of course the Thai Omlet. If I'm there for breakfast, that's what I'm getting!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rolla, Missouri
“friendly service and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We went for lunch. I had Thai soup and entree and my son had veal parmesan. both dishes were very good, our water was refreshed frequently. it seems to be a real community type business. I will go back when I return to the area

“Husband was Right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We should have come to eat here sooner. Great food and lovely people. Best waitress ever, Becky!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere