“Yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Plano Illinois
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

During the holidays, my husband and I decided to go to Cobblestone Bakery & Bistro for lunch. Parking was a pain because the road was tore up and muddy and there was no parking in their small lot so we had to park on the road. We had never been here before so we were not really sure what door to enter through. It is actually the door near the back parking lot. I ordered the Turkey sandwich with green apples, gouda and honey mustard on a pretzel roll - it was fantastic! I had the pasta salad for my side as I always try to choose healthier items. My husband had the Tuscan Panini and he really loved the herb mayo & focaccia bread. He had french fries with his sandwich. He said it was one of the best sandwiches that he had in a long time. We will definitely be going back to try dinner sometime in the very near future. I'm so happy to have another wonderful restaurant in our neck of the woods!!

• Visited December 2013

Illinois
“Great food, nice ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have eaten at Cobblestone Bakery & Bistro several times and have always had good food, good service and comfortable surroundings. It's nice to have such a good restaurant in Yorkville, IL.

• Visited December 2013
Plano, Illinois
“Gross!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Biscuits and gravy too salty and with green onion on top. Pigs in a blanket was the same as french toast just wrapped around sausage. Hashbrowns were similar to "Fries" bag potato chips. Way over priced!!! Restaurant was beautiful but food needs to be improved to stay open and have people return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Yorkville, Illinois
“A gem of a restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Wonderful restaurant! I've eaten both lunch and dinner in the restaurant and have also enjoyed their bakery items. Food, wine and service are consistently 5 star! Husband and I went for dinner and the hostess took us to our table; it was next to a larger group that was enjoying their evening and as she just about to seat us there, turned to us and asked if we would prefer a table in a litttle bit quieter area. I was impressed by this - that we didn't have to request it ... it is that attention to detail that is found in all aspects of the dining experience at this resatuarant. Menu is reasonably priced. My daughter and I love this restaurant for lunch, as well. Great food at a great price. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Girls night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had a ladies night out and I got there early. They offered a taste of wine that was fabulous! Lighting was dim, environment was calm and relaxed...very nice for a night away from the kiddo's. I ordered flatbread steak and it was awesome! Price was very much worth the experience! Loved it and will go again!

• Visited December 2012