“This place is great.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Yorkville
Battle Creek, MI, United States
“This place is great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We loved this place. I usually don't sleep well away from home, I slept like a baby. My husband tried to pack up EVERYTHING, but our good conscience said we shouldn't!!!! My father and mother-in-law were also extremely happy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonYorkville, Manager at Hampton Inn Yorkville, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your review!
We love to know that our guests enjoy their stay.

We look forward to seeing you again!

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Louisburg, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a nice and very clean hotel. The bed was very comfortable. We don't mind smoking outside if it satisfies the majority. The staff was courteous and knowledgeable of the area. A hot breakfast was included although it lacked a meat offering. Our stay was enjoyable while visiting friends.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonYorkville, Manager at Hampton Inn Yorkville, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate the feedback!

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we love hearing that our guest leave here happy!

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you stay again soon!
Yorkville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice and Clean. Very up to date. Friendly staff. Breakfast was very good. 4 pillows on the bed and they were all the same...all too soft. I somehow lived through the night. Very nice bathroom and a nice selection of towels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to give us a review, we always appreciate the feedback!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I do apologize for the issues with the pillows. We do have the two different types and a mix of both should have been in your room. I will make sure that this does not continue to happen, thank you for letting me know.

Gainesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is our second stay at this hotel. We stayed shortly after it opened and this visit. The rooms are nice sized and it's great to have a sofa to sit on and stretch out. The breakfast is fantastic, one of the best we have ever had a hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They all deserve a good raise for the great job they are doing to welcome you to the hotel, clean the rooms and set and maintain the breakfast and coffee & cookies during off times.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonYorkville, Manager at Hampton Inn Yorkville, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we love hearing that our guests leave here happy.

Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to having you stay again!
Montgomery, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

In a Hampton Inn you will always feel safe, have a comfortable bed with clean rooms and a good breakfast. Their front desk staff are all very helpful with very pleasant personalities. All of these amenities at reasonable prices. In my travels, whether alone or with my husband, we will always stay at Hampton Inns when they are available.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jaclynn N, Manager at Hampton Inn Yorkville, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to give us a wonderful review!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We like to know our guests stay and leave happy!

Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel is well appointed and clean. We used the government employee rate with my work id. Excellent value. The staff is professional and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious and offered a nice variety.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to give us a review!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff made a great impression on you!

Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Yorkville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Smoke detector started beeping first night. I removed it and took it to the front desk. 4 days later it was still not fixed. Television pixelating so badly you could not watch half of the channels, including HBO and CNN.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to review us, we always appreciate feedback from our guests.

I apologize for the issue with the smoke detector that you had. I am so sorry it did not get replaced immediatly, this should have been taken care of the night you brought it down and there is no excuse for that not happening. I will make sure this does not happen again. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I'm sorry to hear that the television was acting up as well, I will take a look into that also.

Again, thank you for bringing all of this to my attention and I will make sure it gets taken care. We hope to have you stay with us again soon so we can make a better impression on you like I know we can.

Been to Hampton Inn Yorkville? Share your experiences!