“Very fine Best Western” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodstock
Chicago, United States
“Very fine Best Western”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This very nice, newly renovated motel was a great place to spend a night. It is obvious that the owner cares about his customers experience. It is a good place to stay and I would almost never consider a Best Western, but this one is great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff I would like to Thank You for your comments. We strive to deliver a superior experience for our guests and we work very hard to exceed their expectations.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Sales Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Huntley, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised. My wife and I stayed two nights while moving to a new home. I told the manager the room was as good as Doubletree or Sheraton, where we normally stay. We travel a lot, and I will keep BW in mind our next trip. It was a good stay, no problems whatsoever.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
We appreciate your comments and hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Kenosha, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I arrived and was told that someone had already checked into my hotel. The front desk attendant ran up to the room to make sure no one was there. She handed me my keys and said everything was fine. I asked her if I needed to sign something, so she handed me a blank check in sheet with no information on it. No wonder someone else had been checked in to my room. I was very uncomfortable with this exchange. Extremely unprofessional

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the unprofessional experience you received while you were checking in to our hotel. We take your concerns very seriously and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 815-337-0165.
Noblesville, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. I would say that it's the best in Woodstock. The hotel used to be a Days Inn, but it's now a Best Western. It's been updated, clean but not too pricey. I got a great room at a decent price.The location is also very good, not too far from the square.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Wadsworth, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the staff was terrific! Unfortunately, management chooses to keep the indoor pool water at a temperature that is too cold to swim in. My kids & I generally do not mind colder water in the pool. However, this water temperature was too cold! You are at risk of hypothermia!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
El Paso, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I were "home" for my class reunion. The Best Western was one of he suggestions of places to stay while in town. The price and location were great so I made our reservation online. Check-in was a breeze...staff was very friendly and helpful...the room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. The only thing I would like to see is the breakfast to go later than 9am. But 3 Brothers is very close so we had a great meal there. We will definitely stay here again should the need arise.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your positive comments about our property. We strive to deliver a superior experience for you as well as all of our guests. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 815-337-0165.
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was actually working about 15 miles away, but this was the best hotel I could find in the area. This Best Western (located behind the 3 Brother restaurant) is very nice. Modern, clean, odor-free, and a non-smoking building. The staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are clean. It is a fairly quiet location.
I will definitely stay here again if I am working in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Sales Director

Been to BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn? Share your experiences!