“Best place to stay in Woodstock” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodstock
Noblesville, IN
“Best place to stay in Woodstock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. I would say that it's the best in Woodstock. The hotel used to be a Days Inn, but it's now a Best Western. It's been updated, clean but not too pricey. I got a great room at a decent price.The location is also very good, not too far from the square.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Sales Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Wadsworth, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the staff was terrific! Unfortunately, management chooses to keep the indoor pool water at a temperature that is too cold to swim in. My kids & I generally do not mind colder water in the pool. However, this water temperature was too cold! You are at risk of hypothermia!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 815-337-0165.
El Paso, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I were "home" for my class reunion. The Best Western was one of he suggestions of places to stay while in town. The price and location were great so I made our reservation online. Check-in was a breeze...staff was very friendly and helpful...the room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. The only thing I would like to see is the breakfast to go later than 9am. But 3 Brothers is very close so we had a great meal there. We will definitely stay here again should the need arise.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your positive comments about our property. We strive to deliver a superior experience for you as well as all of our guests. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 815-337-0165.
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was actually working about 15 miles away, but this was the best hotel I could find in the area. This Best Western (located behind the 3 Brother restaurant) is very nice. Modern, clean, odor-free, and a non-smoking building. The staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are clean. It is a fairly quiet location.
I will definitely stay here again if I am working in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Dekalb
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My Husband and I stayed at the Best Western Woodstock Inn for a Friends Wedding recently We were very impressed with the facility and with the hotel staff.

We arrived an hour before our scheduled time and the Front desk ladies worked there magic to get us our room. We had such a great time at the wedding and not having to worry about driving back late at night was much appreciated. The hotel provided a shuttle service to the reception and back to the hotel.

Breakfast the next morning was more then I could have asked for. There was waffles, Scrambled eggs, sausage, muffins ( chocolate, Blue Berry, Banana Nut), danishes,( 3 different kinds of filling) bagels( Cinnamon Raisin, Blue Berry and Plan), Bread( wheat bread, white bread and Cinnamon raisin bread) and there coffee was not what you normally expect to get in a hotel, It was great.
Breakfast was always well keep and there staff did and excellent job in refilling the items that seemed to be going fast.

Even though we didn't get to enjoy the pool, we did take a peek and we will definitely take advantage of it and the fitness room on our next visit.

I will definitely be staying here next time we're in Woodstock. And so should anyone else that is looking for a Clean Room a Friendly Staff and a Free Breakfast.

Room Tip: the even numbers look towards the parking lot vending area is on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Davis, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

my wife and I stayed here july 16 thru the 19 and were very impressed with the service we had received by their courteous staff and room
cleanliness.
the breakfast was well tended to and ample variety.
the day we checked out was extremely hot and we asked if we could return to retrieve our belongings from another room that the staff allowed us to leave them in which by letting us use saved some of the item we would have lost is super heated vehicle.
the staff was very understanding of that in doing so and that was very appreciated by us.
if we are in this area again we would definitely to this best western , Woodstock,il
jerry & dottie

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Gerald Davis,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. WeHope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 815 337-0065
Thank you again for choosing the Best Western Woodstock Inn for your traveling needs. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.
STERLING
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had a very nice stay in Woodstock. Checked out the town on our downtime. Coleman's restaurant was wonderful and friendly. Our son enjoyed the pool. Brothers restaurant in front of the hotel was a great place for breakfast. The rooms were very nice and comfortable, but think it is time for some new mattresses. Having a microwave and refrigerator were a delight for our extended stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn? Share your experiences!