“Great Fresh Italian Fare” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood, Pasta
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great Fresh Italian Fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Seems like everywhere you look is another Italian restaurant. Your choice's of the chain's go from bad to worst, so look for the local options. If you are in Dupage or Will county, this is your place. Fresh pasta, great combinations, good prices, very large portions, and very attentive servers (Thank you Mindy!) make for a great experience. You can't go wrong with any of the selections from seafood to veal, to chicken all will have you thinking about when you will next be able to visit.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Homemade pasta restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Cozy, reasonably priced restaurant with good Italian-American food. My favorite is the spinach lasagna.

Visited February 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Continues to be the BEST Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food is excellent. Large portions - share with others or plan on a doggie bag. Great wine selection. Can't say enough about this place..... make a reservation because it is popular with the locals.

Visited May 2012
Frankfort, IL
“Not flashy, but very tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

We arrived with two other couples and were promptly seated, the place was quite busy as it was a Friday night. Not what I would call elegant, but very functional decor and somewhat loud but not overbearing given the number of guests.

Our server (Lori) was excellent as was the Cream of Chicken Pesto I ordered. My wife ordered the Shrimp Ersillia and was very pleased with her meal. Our friends were equally pleased with their meals, I know two of the others ordered the Chicken Parmigiana and were not complaining!

The portions were very healthy, I think we all took a portion of our meal home with us that night.

While it was a 35 minute drive to this location from our home, it was a very pleasant surprise and we would definitely make another visit!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
chicago
“I need a do-over”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I went after seeing a great review on TV. I had been before but it had been awhile. We go the bread it was really good with great dipping sauce the Bruchetta was really tasty I loved it. We went on a saturday while there was quite a wait in a little area the staff was nice and worked there butts off clearing tables and seating people. Our waitress was very nice. I have to say my Chicken Parmaesan was "OK" at best the red sauce was very acidic. My Husband agreed with me when it came to his Marsala which they do warn you that they make it with a red sauce. I saw someone with Chicken Vesuvio and want to try that. It is good simple Italian food and I want to go back and try a white sauce to no gravy dish. It is not bad food it is just was very acidic to me. My daughter had stuffed shells they were good. My raidiator pasta was not very good but my husband had a linguini and it was good. I would stick with a long pasta there.

• Visited April 2012