“Rustic Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“Rustic Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The pizza was excellent. Went there on Buy one Large pizza night - Get small pizza with one topping free. Had the Taco pizza for our large & our small had Italian beef for the topping. Also had a great appetizer. Many speciality pizzas must go back soon!!

Visited November 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“I really like their coleslaw”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have not eaten here in a while so I pleasantly surprised the coleslaw was still very good creamy and smooth almost like a potato salad I really like it.
The greeter and the wait staff have improved their hospitality skills in the past not always so friendly but I would give them a much in proved shout out
I had the steak sandwich it was cooked perfectly and the meat was tender and favorable, love the stoney fries little potato wedges with parmesan sprinkled on top.

My companion had the fish and was very satisfied with it .. we’ll be going back

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Trevor, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My favorite was the taco pizza, unlike I've ever had it before. my old job used to order pizzas from there all the time. I couldn't waiit to have my special taco pizza. Pilld high in ground beef topped with letuce tomatoes and cheese. Dipping sauce of salsa and or sour cream. So yummy. Nice atmosphere great drinks and specials.

Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
“Great food and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love the giant fireplace burning in the cold months. This is a great place to gather with friends and family. The food is good, staff is welcoming and food is priced fairly.

Visited August 2012
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to go if I cannot decide what I am in the mood for. They have all the great makings of an awesome restaurant. Excellent selection of appetizers, wonderful meats (you can smell the smoker when you walk in), huge stuffed baked pototoes(I'll take mine with steak- my husband likes the chili stuffed), giant sandwiches (our daughter loves the pizza burger), I also love their salads for lunch. Just when you think they have it all theres the pizza menu -pizza isnt in the title so its unexpected. The best thing we ever ate was The Porker pizza. It has the usual pepperoni, sausage, ham, and bacon but there's smoked pork tenderloin that takes it up a notch. And the crust is so thin and crisp- yum! My husband also liks the selection at the bar. We loved this place so much its where we went the night we got engaged! The fireplace was so romantic on that chilly November evening(also my birthday). This place is great for a date, for family and I even brought my boss from Milwaukee here!

• Visited April 2012