“Clean nice remodel inside” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7535 Robert Kingery Highway, Willowbrook, IL 60527   |
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Willowbrook
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Clean nice remodel inside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very clean, great location for my business trip. Only bad thing was when I checked in, I was given a key to a room that was still occupied! I entered the room to find someone's stuff still there. Hotel was noisy the 2nd night with loud neighbors. Check out fast and easy

• Stayed April 2014
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during your business trip and that our recently remodeled accommodations suited your needs. My sincere apologies on your receiving an incorrect key upon check-in. I have addressed this with the Guest Services Representative that handled your registration and I assure you this will not occur should you stay with us again. I hope despite this error that we will see you again in your future visits to the Chicago and Willowbrook area.

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The rooms are very nice even though the outside is sketchy at best. The reason for the low rating though is because of the noise.

The room next door used the AC that sounded like an airplane jet idling. Made it more challenging to sleep at best.

We would not stay here again.

Stayed February 2014
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our Inn. You have my sincere apologies that you were not comfortable during your stay due to the noise of other guests. During busy weekends we do our best to address guests that are disturbing others so that all our guests can enjoy their stay with us. I welcome you to contact me at 630-323-8811 x402 or e-mail me at i0167@redroof.com. I do hope you will give us another chance to serve you better in the future.

Saginaw, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stayed in a first floor handicapped accessible room with a king bed. The room was REMARKABLY clean with wood floors. I know absolutely NOTHING about the location if it is good or bad. We stayed one night as the rest of our week we were staying in downtown Chicago. We checked in about 10pm and the young man at the front desk was just awesome, wish I would have got his name to give him credit. I had a bunch of questions and he answered them all. Check in and check out were speedy, he had a great sense of humor and really made the process of check in good as we had just driven 6 hours in some HORRIBLE weather. Our room was WAY better than I expected. If I wasn't so exhausted when I got there I would have taken pics of it to post here. The WIFI worked well enough to listen to music and watch Netflix with no lag from my computer and iPad. There were no foul smells or odors. The bed was clean and made well. The towels seemed fresh and very clean. There is no breakfast available on site but the guy at the front desk pointed out several close locations to eat and even said which ones were the best. If I was traveling to Chicago and needed a place to stay again I would stay here for sure. We got the room online from Red Roof for like $65 bucks out the door (taxes and everything). I would recommend this place to stay. It was about a twenty minute ride to downtown Chicago, we left early in the morning about 630am so we didn't hit a ton of traffic on a Tuesday morning. Here are my two complaints, one of which the hotel can't fix. 1. We were on first floor and it was HARD getting to the room with luggage due to the snow accumulation, we are from Michigan and understand snow and how to get through it, a shovel could have fixed the problem. If I would have seen a shovel I would have fixed the problem. 2. There were a TON of trucks parked in the lot on idle, truckers leave them running when its -20 degrees outside so they can get running. I wish they would have had some spots not so close to the hotel walls because I had to listen to trucks idling ALL night long, not the hotels fault in my opinion. If it was warmer out the trucks wouldn't have been running all night. Overall it was a great place to stay and we would return if passing through, I would recommend friends and family to stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your very kind review of our Inn. I'm glad that our Guest Service Representative was able to assist you in answering your questions about Chicago and finding a place for you to eat breakfast. We do apologize for the idling truck noise as during the particularly cold weather we've been receiving the truck drivers that stay at our Inn must idle their engines for them to work properly. We have spoken with the guests and asked that they do this only when absolutely necessary.

I hope you come visit us again in your future visits to Chicago and do let us know if there's any way we can assist you in the future.

Worth Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

yes a super nice big room , king bed , flat screen tv, computer desk , refrig. n mic. and amazing good heat on a cold day , very nice front staff happy to give early check in . very fast wi fi ....a great place to chill out from the bad job .....my new hiding place to relax at thank you red roof inn will be back again ....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you very much for your recent review of our Inn. I'm glad that you enjoy our new amenities and remodeled look and that our staff was friendly and accommodating. We hope to see you again soon in your next visit to the area.

Brea, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

highly recommend! I thought the hotel was really good.
Stayed 2 night for business trip.
Love the friendly service, clean room and good location from the city.
Will come back again if I make a trip to similar area in Chicago

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you kindly for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I and my entire staff are always happy to hear from our guests so we can further improve the service and amenities we provide. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and if there is anything you think we can do better or improve upon be sure to let us know. I hope to see you soon on your next visit to Chicago.

Cape Canaveral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this motel in November of this year. The staff from the motel from the front of the house to the end of the house, were all so helpful and polite very friendly. Our room was very nice and clean, everything in the room worked. It was in a great spot for our business and close to everything. We are planning on another stay in the next few weeks.

Room Tip: This motel the rooms were very clean, we stayed 2 nights the next day the maids brought us clean tow...
Green Features: The girls from the front desk all wanted to see our puppies. The environment was great, and quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent review of our Inn. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room to be clean and comfortable. All of our Guest Service Representatives take pride in their work and we always appreciate feedback from our guests. From your review it looks like we'll be seeing you again soon. If there's anything you need during your stay simply let one of my staff know or give me a call anytime.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Chose this hotel due to price. Visiting Chicago with a friend during Lalapalooza Festival and wanted to avoid high downtown/Grant Park hotel rates. Room was nicely appointed, property was quiet and near several stores and quick freeway access. However it was a further drive then I realized from downtown, about 30 minute drive in good traffic. There is an elevator which was handy for our second floor room. You do have to borrow a hair dryer from office and they will automatically charge a per night charge for the use of safe. You have to request that the charge be removed if you didn't use safe before or at checkout. Would stay again if I was visiting in the area, but not to commute into downtown.

Room Tip: Borrow hair dryer from office and watch charge for safe in room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our Inn. I hope you enjoyed the Lollapalooza concert and your stay in Chicago. While our Inn is a 30 minute drive into downtown Chicago, we are located just 3 miles from the Metra train station in Clarendon Hills. If you come stay with us again during next year's Lollapalooza you always have the option of parking your car at the train station and taking the train into the downtown area. I will pass your comments along to the rest of my staff and I thank you for staying with us.

i0167@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook? Share your experiences!