This is a nice little haven on the beachfront. Our room was excellent, it felt very modern and spacious in contrast to some of the other hotels we had stayed at up until this part of the trip.
The staff were great, doing all of our laundry for us (it got soaked in flood water on the way to Mui Ne), and helping me get my iPhone back after leaving it in a taxi!
Only thing that was a slight disappointment was the lack of sun towards the end of day, although imagine this is a problem all the resorts along that section of the coastline have to deal with.
Big shout out to Phi, he was great and has been working there for 7+ years.
- Also Known As:
- Shades Resort Apartments Hotel Mui Ne
- Shades Resort Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to you from Shades Resort Mui Ne, Vietnam.We are a top quality boutique resort catering to all ages young and old.If you're planning a special occasion or simply need to unwind after a hectic workweek, join us at Shades Resort. Utilize Shades as your base to see the beautiful area or just relax around the pool in the sun. With a selection of 7 self contained Apartments and 4 Studio rooms, you will feel the luxury as soon as you arrive. With seafront and/or poolside views we guarantee you that Shades will take your breath away every time you look across the Bay of Mui Ne. Within walking distance to a selection of Eastern and Western Cuisine, Mui Ne is a destination you will never forget.You are guaranteed a lounger or comfy chair around the pool, cold drinks and cocktails from the bar, great service from our beautiful staff and of course panoramic views to drink in. You will enjoy top of the range rooms with luxurious beds, marble kitchens, computer, wifi available throughout the resort, flat screen televisions with 18 international channels, a vast DVD selection and player in each room plus total privacy to just be you.We offer a fully cooked breakfast, which is enjoyed outside in the warmth of the morning glory Join us and the other guests at our evening happy hour from 5pm before heading out for the evening stroll along the strip of restaurants and night clubs or just relax and have your meals delivered to you by the pool.If you are here with your younger family, you can enjoy relaxing while keeping an eye on the children safely around the resort on the sand or in the pool.If you prefer your privacy there are plenty of areas to wind down and watch the sun set. Short and long term guests are always welcome.Ask about our group bookings for your next Golfing trip, Family Destination, Workweek Retreat or just chilling out with some friends English and Vietnamese spoken for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Shades Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.