“Sad student club” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pogo Beach Bar & Grill

Pogo Beach Bar & Grill
138 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham Tien, Phan Thiet, Vietnam (Formerly Pogo Bar)
+84 93 810 84 14
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Ham Tien
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Vegetarian, International, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Description: For over 8 years Pogo has been the home of good music, good food, and good times. Situated beachfront with plenty of sun, sea and shade, Pogo makes a great place to relax during the day with a collection of books, board games, free pool table and free wifi. All food and drinks are made to order using the freshest of ingredients and with a mix of western and asian cuisines. Specialties include a massive breakfast burrito, burgers with chunky fries, and thick milkshakes using homemade ice cream. There is plenty of seating making Pogo suitable for large groups and a kids' menu is available. Nighttimes mean party time at Pogo with drink specials and non-commercial DJs mixing things up.
Den bosch
“Sad student club”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Yesterday a guy from Israël asked me to come to his club pogo. He told me i can get any taxi, and pogo will pay for it. I asked him clearly if they had (enough) beach beds, he confirmed they had. He promised me a club with lounge music and so on...So today i went their:
1.) taxi isn't paid by them!
2.) they only have 2 beach beds (which were occupied)
3.) No club feeling at all. Sad student bunker it is!!

Not recommended for normal people!!!

pogo_manager, Owner at Pogo Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
It is obvious you didn't understand pogo at all, or maybe, I suspect, you ended up somewhere else by mistake. Pogo Beach Club is my family business, which I run to the highest of standards.

To receive such a petty-minded, cowardly review aimed at sabotaging my business from someone who doesn't even have the courage to talk to me (the owner) during their visit, is in no way useful to me or to any other users of TA.

Firstly, PoGo does indeed have a free taxi service. I pay taxis personally every evening to anyone who asks. You obviously didn't ask me, therefore, how can you expect your fare to be paid?

Secondly, PoGo has no beach beds whatsoever, unlike other bars on the strip, which is why I strongly suspect that you may have visited elsewhere instead.

Finally, I am English, not from Israel, so I have no idea who you claim told you about PoGo.

Pathetic...

Shanghai, China
“Best place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Want a good time in Muinee? Stay in a cheap but good hotel nearby and spend your days and night at pogo. They got awesome breakfasts, good juices and smoothies. You' re right on the beach with showers and sunbeds, even when it's rain they got cozy bean bags to chill back on. At night the got the wheel of fortune when you can win free drinks alongside probably the best music I've heard playing in a long time. When I need a break from hot and dusty Saigon I don't need to look further than Muinee and pogo

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Great places to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Everyone at the Bogo Beach Club made us feel welcome. The bar is a great place to enjoy a drink before going out. The room was comfortable, although a bit cold at night. The cooked breakfast was very good.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
BMT
“Money saved at Pogo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We were on tight budget so looking for good value. Go to Pogo, get there before 9 and exploit the cocktail deal and hustle a bucket on their wheel games. Get there early to get a good spot round the fire or a bean bag on the roof deck. Wonderful experience and many benefits.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“Cool place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

we went to Bogo Beach Club at around 7.00pm. This place was quite quiet at that time. There was just few guests and we were the only asian couple there. We had soft drinks. The prices was really cool, 20.000vnd for Sprite. We stayed for a while and saw the staff prepared for the firecamp. This place was advertised as the party center of Mui Ne by night. There were some mosquitos annoying me. so We left before the party really started ;) However, i can tell this place is really nice

• 1 of 5 stars Food