The hotel is located at least 4 hours drive from the Hochimin airport so I'd recommend an individual transfer first of all. The place is clean with different types of rooms, I've stayed in the beach bungalow and it was pretty nice. Though you have to be prepared to meet some nature: ants, lizards and sometimes bats. They are not going to hurt you but for some people it may be uncomfortable. The room is clean, has a 32 inch LED TV, a safebox large enough to accommodate a 15 inch laptop... Breakfast is super - fruits, noodles, juices... Around the hotel you can find all sorts of activities you may need - restaurants, shops, spa... whatever. One more thing - the hotel is 90% full of Russian tourists, so... I've warned you :-))
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Village Beach Hotel Phan Thiet
- Bamboo Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Bamboo Village Beach Hotel
- Hotel Bamboo Village Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.