We have been to Anantara 3 times since it first opened. And everytime we were there, the staff is extremely hospitable, kind and willing to accommodate. They always make sure all our need are sorted and deal with in such an efficient timing. Nothing was too much trouble.
As a well travelled person, I have been lucky enough to stay in the most prestigious 4* and 5* around Europe and Asia, also a regular visitor to Mui Ne area, I got to say Anantara Mui Ne is no doubt the best. The lay out, the ground, structure, the food......but the staff is what raise this resort above. My favourite room category so far is ocean view. Room is spacious, comfy bed with daybed beside the window. Huge bathroom with separate shower and a massive bathtub for two. And double sink!!!!!! ( I find it very important)
The breakfast spread is a delight. Full English breakfast, continental and ofcouse Vietnamese healthy and favourite selection. The Thung restaurant by the pool is easy going stuff. Basic but tasty and not too expensive in my point of view. The main restaurant menu is Good. But after a few day you start to get bored. I suggest the kitchen need to create daily special. That will keep people stay in the resort and dine in the restaurant. Because to be honest, you can get cheaper food outside resort ( load of place) but wouldn't be the same standard. Also when we were there, Alan was the head chef. His creation and skill are marvellous. He often come out and chat with all the guest to see if their expectations are meet, have a laugh and wish to see us next meal.
I read a few review on Tripadvisor and see that people given out how quiet the resort at night. But that Anantara is all about: serene quietness/ relax ambience. And yet, They need to stock up the bar a bit more.
The main pool is a wonderful location in the middle of the resort toward the beach. The children hav their own swimming pool and there are plenty sun lounge around. The beach was nice, ( sweep every morning). My daughter enjoy to swim in the pool and the beach so much so that she didn't want to do anything else for the whole trip.
The spa is excellent. Even though the price a little stiff for Mui Ne area. My therapist was so good and she did such an amazing job. We didn't try the gym facility so can't comment on that.
You can do load of thing while you are there. Visit the local attractions such at: red sand dunnes, Ta Cu mountain, pink stream.....or the main town Phan thiet only about 20 mins away. Bus service and taxi available. Also, kite suffing, kayak....night life entertainment outside and along the resort not to bad either. So I'm sure whether you travel alone or with family, no one will get bored.
There so much more to say but to sum it all up, the resort was exactly what we wanted and had hope for more. Welldone to the manager and the Anantara Mui Ne team for the service they provide. We would definitely return as our summer vacation is booked and Anantara Mui Ne is the 1st stop of our journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on Mui Ne’s pristinely sweeping beach, Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa is an oasis of elegance and comfort offering a unique and unforgettable way to experience the southern coast of Vietnam. Mornings spent by the sea. Afternoon hikes through nearby sand dunes. A soothing spa treatment before starlit evening drinks on the beach.Expertly blending Vietnamese tradition and legendary Anantara service, Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa offers a tropical retreat, worlds away from Vietnam’s urban bustle. Take in the splendour of the sunset from the pool deck. Sample fine international dining and mouth-watering cuisine at our restaurants, some of the best Mui Ne resorts have to offer. Wander down garden paths to your own private villa. A cherished holiday within a setting to remember forever in our exceptional Vietnam hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Mui Ne Resort And Spa
- Anantara Mui Ne Hotel Mui Ne