I stayed at this hotel for a holiday visit with family living in the area. I reserved a junior suite, which is large and comfortable, with a very spacious bathroom with huge walk-in shower. Unfortunately, the views were of the roof of the hotel and neary Lake-Cook Road. Nevertheless, the hotel is modern and fresh, decorated in soothing colors. I would stay here again.
Only two minor quibbles. First, housekeeping could have been a little more attentive. Found a Twizzler candy laying on the floor next to the drapes. The cocktail table had sticky marks from glasses. And there were a few long black hairs in the bathroom. Secondly, despite the huge bathroom, there was only a single vanity with nowhere to put our stuff, much less a hand towel. Like many hotels nowadays, they encourage you to decline housekeeping for a couple of days during your stay, but there's nowhere to put the towels you migh re-use.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Chicago North Shore Hotel
- Westin Chicago North Shore Hotel Wheeling
- Westin Hotel Wheeling
- Westin Wheeling
- Wheeling Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago North Shore is 16 miles north of O'Hare International Airport in the prestigious North Shore district, we blend style and elegance with the convenience of a full-service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Westin Chicago North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.