“Very Average Food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Park Ridge, Illinois
“Very Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Average service and face it, you're in Chicago.......much better pizza, etc can be gotten. However the beer is good and would probably be an Okay family place with a lot of TV's.

Visited December 2012

“Very average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Loved the atmosphere, ate in the bar. Too bad the pizza was fair at best. Sauce was sweet, which some might like, not me. Shared a salad which also was just ok.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, IL
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I visited the new Wheeling location. I have only been for lunch and both times I was seated immediately. The servers are knowledgeable and efficient. We ordered a thin crust pizza both times and it was served fairly fast. The toppings are plentiful and I love the sweetness of the sauce. I think it adds to the overall flavor of the pizza. They put plenty of cheese and other toppings on to the pizza. It was cooked perfectly and tasted great. I have ordered carry out before as well and was equally satisfied with my take out pizza. I've not had any other items on their menu but I think there pizza is very good. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I think they could improve the crust a bit. The thin crust is crispy and lacked flavor. Right now its just something to put the toppings on, I'm sure they could improve it to add to the overall flavor.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
“Worst Pizza in Chicago area!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I decided to try this new restaurant location last night and was so extremely let down as I had high expectations. The crust was boring and flaking off,no flavor. The sauce which is really the key ingredient to a good pizza was the worst I have ever tasted! The sauce actually had a sweet taste & no Italian seasoning. I could of dumped a bottle of oregano on it but it was not accessible-instead I shook tons of dried peppers & parmesian cheese on my slices to attempt to give some taste. It did not work and therefore qualifies for the [--] list of pizza's not making the cut.

In a town known for great pizza, why would this chain attempt to provide the public with pizza not worthy of it's name?? Sorry- do not waste your money here! drive West 10 minutes to Malnati's for thin or their famous deep-dish!

Oh- the service was bad as well- waited 10 minutes for a beer and 5-minutes for extra dressing for my salad. I even felt guilty leaving 15% when I am used to 20-25%. The prices were also expensive as well putting more gas to the fire.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“The worst pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The crust was absolutely tasteless and burnt. I've had better store bought pizza sauce, it was awful... no herbs or seasoning. The pizza was expensive, and no flavor. Horrible! We got the cheese deep dish stuffed crust. Never again. There was also no cheese on the entire thing but in the bottom layer of crust. Some "stuffed" crust. Was like a brick in my tummy... got sick! How is this place even in business, I don't know. We won't be back to try anything else.The only good thing is that the guy that answered the phone was professional, polite and very helpful. HE gets 5 stars!

• Visited November 2012