“Family restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 116 restaurants in Wheaton
“Family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

Nice bang for your buck. Large portions and an even larger menu too choose from.this is not a gourmet restaurant and you are not paying for it either.i enjoy the gyros when I get dinner.for breakfast go with anything on the menu! Ehich I thonk is available all day.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Wheaton, IL
“Food is OK, service was marginal”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

The food at the Verdict is not bad. However, I have been very disappointed with the service that I have received. I have dined at the Verdict a number of times, and am always shocked at the lack of flexibility that is offered. The last time I went there, I asked if I could substitute a side of fries, soup, and a fruit cup for a small salad, and was refused. That was my last visit. The Verdict should make more of an effort to show their customers that they are valued and appreciated if they want to retain some loyalty.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wheaton, Illinois
“It's our favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2009

This is a small, friendly neighborhood restaurant that never disappoints. The service is excellent. We have been going there often enough to know that their food is consistently good. We never have to wait for a table. The portions are large, the ingredients are fresh. My favorites: any of their salads, the reuben, and any of their Greek dishes.Or try one the the specials.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere