“Other reviews must be from family.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 119 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
MANTENO
“Other reviews must be from family.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I was anxious to dine at the Seven Dwarfs. My son plays football at Wheaton and after the North Central game on family weekend we decided to dine at the Seven Dwarfs.
Big mistake! We arrived at 430 and got a table right in the middle of the dining room with 6 people.
The hostess who I assume was the owner. Wasn't terribly enthused about being there. She seated us and gave us our menus and left.
No water came for a very long time and we had to ask.
The waitress was pleasant but very forgetful. She kept calling me Hon, which I don't like!
We ordered drinks, and appetizers and soup. The waitress brought me a coca cola and my wife a coca cola and we do not drink coca cola. I had ordered an un sweetened iced tea and my wife just water. The waitress was adamant that we ordered coca cola. I know I didn't order coca cola, because I am diabetic. I would have ordered a diet coke a cola if I had ordered any cola. My wife never drinks anything other than water.
The soup was not good and we didn't get crackers or bread until after the soup and salad was gone.
The food came and again it wasn't very good. I would consider it a 2 star on a 5 star scale. It was hot and filling, yet bland and tasteless. I was so disappointed. It was my idea to go to seven dwarfs and I really took some heat about it from my family. They thought they could get a better meal at Wendy's. Good thing we learned about how poor the restaurant is now that my son's a freshman and not as a senior. With all the other great choices in the Wheaton area, I will not return to this restaurant.
I don't know how all the other reviews were so good but my experience was quite quite poor.
I'm not even including all the mistakes made on our food order, I didn't get any desserts.
It was just disappointing!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great fried chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

For $10. You get 4 pieces of fresh fried chicken, salad, croissant, rolls and potato, and is it good. The place is family run, and been there for 30+ years. Its not fancy just very good with a huge menue,

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chgo
“EXCELLENT!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Excellent because it's the good old fashion way of treating customers as if they were a huge part of the family!!! You don't see/feel that at any other restaurant. You also get to see a Witch make an appearance every now and then.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Place need cleaning”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Place needs to be clean. Much outdated. Food wasjust OK. Service was friendly. Not sure if ownership was on site.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“We had a great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We were in town for a few days and found this place on restaurant.com so we decided to give it a try. The food was fresh and there were many choices. The prices were great, especially with the coupon. The entire staff was very friendly and made it obvious that they really appreciate you as a customer. I will definitely return the next time we are in the area. My 7 year old niece enjoyed the Snow White theme.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere