“Nice stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Westmont
Dayton, Ohio, Usa
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

All the employees I met were very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel is older, but the rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. Great pillows! Pretty typical breakfast made special by the lady making omelets to order! My family thought we got a great value in this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your kind words. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Hopefully next time will be under better circumstances for your family. Thank you again. We hope to see you soon!

Lucy

288 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Hawthorne, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was sent to Chicago area for work. I was told about 2 weeks, but it turned into 6 months.I spent the whole time at this hotel. It was located central to my getting around the city from gurney in the north, to Matteson in the south and every town between.
The management was very friendly and helpful when I asked for things, or just needed info on the city.
There were a couple of small glitches during my stay, but nothing major and they were my own personal preferences.
I will be back next year and I will definately be back here again.
I am building in West Hollywood now and I wish this hotel was in WeHo.

Room Tip: ground floor is the only way to go..no elevator
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor Bernie! We hope that you come back again. It is different without you here! Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please come stay with us again. It was a pleasure having you! Thank you again Bernie!

Columbia City, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western on a business trip to Oak Brook for an Ace Hardware meeting. I could have stayed at the hotel where are meeting was being held, but found this Best Western less than 5 miles away. So I selected it for the value I was going to get for my money.
The front desk girls both evening and morning were friendly, paying attention to details and giving me great service. Kelly was doing a wonderful job, offered me a bottle of water as I was leaving. She also had walked thru the breakfast eating area greeting all the people which I though was outstanding. She even asked about the heating and cooling system and how it kept the room mentioning that it had just all be installed.
The breakfast area was far above any other place I have stayed. And although I don't know the name of the lady cooking the breakfast, she was a great cook. She kept everything filled up and did a marvelous job of cooking my eggs just like I requested.
I definitely will return to this Best Western when I travel to Chicago again. Thank you everyone at Best Western

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
OAKBROOKINN, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! I really appreciate your acknowledgement of our staff. We do our best to make sure that all of our guests feel at home here at the Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn. Kelly is definitely one of our most valuable employees. Thank you for cheering her on. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again.

Umesh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Good, comfortable home atmosphere, rms excellent,slept like.ababy. Staff wonderful , waited on you. Food bar a# 10. Will stay again. Very well organize. The staff was great, especially kelly, all were super nice. Quiet if u are their on business they care about your stay while ur their, they will do what they can ,to make your stay pleasant. Very clean, in all areas. This best western is another # 10.

• Stayed January 2013
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Kelly is a very important member of our staff, and we thank you for acknowledging her. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations. You are always welcome here. Thank you again.

Umesh
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western Plus, Oakbrook earlier in the fall of 2012 and have stayed there more than 7 times with a total of 24 evenings since and each time I stay the service and quality is as good as the first experience. In fact, the staff has been very helpful and friendly every single time and made an effort to make me feel 'at home'.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you Rose! Thank you for reviewing us here on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your kind words. You are always welcome here at the Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn! As often as you are here, I am glad to here that you feel at home with us. We will always do our best to make you as comfortable as possible. Just let us know whatever it is that you need! See you soon Rose! Thank you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Everything was excellent at this hotel !!!
The Location, Service , the room , the Breakfast !!!
I will stay here, whenever I am in the vicinity . The staff Kelly , Diane , Tina and Oralia were great !!! Great value !!!

• Stayed January 2013
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! We really appreciate your kind words. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call. You are always welcome here. We hope to see you again in the near future. Take care. Thank you again.

Kelly

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn? Share your experiences!