“My Stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Waukegan/Gurnee

You added Ramada Waukegan/Gurnee to your Saves list
Ramada Waukegan/Gurnee
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 North Greenbay Road, Grand Ave & Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Waukegan
Baltimore
“My Stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was sitting in your lobby from 11 am til 2pm. I was given 4 rooms before you got it right. The first room smelled like urine. The second room the heat did not work. The third room the key card would not work due to the door. Then my last room was ok. Keep in mind i had to walk back and forth thru the hotel and im disbled. Then i wanted to down grade my room from 2 people to one person and you was not able to accommodate me so i had to stay in a two bed room and i was the only one inthe room. Please if any kind of refund can be given please call me @ 4434301724. At this point im not sure if i will ever stay in another Wyndham hotel. I have stayed with other Wyndham hotels once in DC for Valentines Day. Also In Pennsylvania for a Jehova witness convention.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Good Location....Close to a few really good restaurants and close to the base. Nice swimming pool and Jacuzzi....Very well kept and clean. Nice little breakfast in the mornings as well.....We enjoyed ourselves....Thank you. Only thing was the refrigerator in room 199 was not shutting tightly.....Could not shut it....Stayed open 1/4 to 1/2 inch open at all times....

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada W, General Manager at Ramada Waukegan/Gurnee, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Daniel S: I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Also, thank you for bringing the issue with your room to my attention, so that we may address. Thank you again! Sincerely, David Ratzke, General Manager.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I found this hotel, on line, based upon it's price. For the price, it's an ok hotel, The staff was nice and friendly, although not very fast at check in. The hotel is very dated and would benefit with an update. There were 2 problems with my room, found upon check in. The door room lock did not work, even with 3 sets of keys and the sink in the bathroom did not drain. Hotel maintenance resolved both issues. There are many other hotel choices within the area due to the Naval Base. In hind sight, I would have chosen a different one based upon my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Kim W: I'm very sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations. At your convenience, please contact me directly at the hotel; guest feedback is extremely important to us; it tells us what we are doing well, as well as areas in which we need to improve. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, David Ratzke, General Manager.
Brownsville, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was nice, nothing fancy but had what was needed, it had a bar, an inside pool, complimentary breakfast and a shuttle. Service was ok, I would recomend it to a friend as an average hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada W, General Manager at Ramada Waukegan/Gurnee, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest: I thank you for your feedback. Please call me personally and let me know what we can do for you to consider us more than just an average hotel. Your feedback tells us what we are doing well, as well as areas in which we need to improve. I look forward to your call! Sincerely, David Ratzke, General Manager.

Been to Ramada Waukegan/Gurnee? Share your experiences!