“Great Muffins” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Gurnee
“Great Muffins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I don't drink coffee so I go to Starbucks for the Chai Tea and muffins as they are excellent. I find Starbucks a great place to get gift cards. Service is good and the servers are always friendly.

Visited March 2013

Bradley, Illinois
“A little pricey but good on occasion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place is intimidating if you dont know what you are looking for. I felt like a total idiot the first time I ever went. I am a basic coffee with sugar free french vanilla creamer kind of gal so this was totally new to me. Everyone was really helpful so that did help. I only go as a special treat since it is on the pricey side. I do enjoy the atmosphere - kind of like a library with fancy coffees and baked goods.

Visited December 2012
Elgin, Illinois
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

they have lots of coffee that is really going to blow you a way as well as the SNACKS. the snacks taste better if they get mixed with the coffee.

Visited November 2012