“Clean and tidy!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Washington
Vancouver, BC
“Clean and tidy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

So both google maps and the super 8's site have a somewhat misleading way of getting to this place, but once you're there, it's totally worth it. I tend to frequent super 8s when I'm passing through a locale, and you do have to expect that it's not the Hilton. That being said, the folks at the front desk were courteous, helpful and professional. The hotel itself is right near a good grocery store, a number of restaurants and gas stations, and is a stone's throw from Peoria. The room (mine was pet-friendly) was large, had great natural light, a fridge and
Microwave. The area felt safe at night, and the locals were friendly. If you ever find yourself in the Washington/Peoria area, I'd check it out!

• Stayed July 2012
snehalpatel1, General Manager at Super 8 Washington/Peoria Area, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind remarks .I will post this for my hard working staff to see.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
jonesboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Jeff W I came to the Washington, ill. Area for business. Working long hours. And my room at the Super 8 was always clean . I didn't have to worry about noise keeping me awake. The beds were comfortable. And when i had to extend our stay the hotel staff was very helpful and understanding. Great internet service as well. Plus continental breakfast. With the great rates it was a good deal all around.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Washington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I had to stay in this hotel due to problems finding rental property in the area. I stayed here for a number of weeks and never had any problems with parking, loud music, or anything. I'm the type of person that keeps to himself. I haven't had any problems with anything here. It has been the epitome of a perfect stay. The rooms are clean and the service is always top notch. The pricing is wonderful considering that I'm trying to find something to move into. Most of the time at other hotels, I had to break into the savings to get anywhere but here, it's incredible on the budget. I like the staff of the hotel the most. They've been the greatest and have helped me out a great deal. I had problems with a room due to my health and they were always willing to help me out. I couldn't express how great it is that you get treated so valued here. If I hear of anyone else needing a place to stay, this is the first place I would recommend in the area. Expect the best with this place. You won't be let down.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Chicagoland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

When I travel, I look for the best accommodations at a reasonable price. Great service is what I always remember about accommodations and this location meets my high expectations (got a better room than I reserved, too!) . This is a part of my travel I look forward to because of the peace of mind I have knowing my stay will be a good one. Keep up the great work...I'll be back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
snehalpatel1, Owner at Super 8 Washington/Peoria Area, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Thanks for writing a review for our motel. Guest satisfaction is our gol It will help more people who are looking for motel in washington /peoria area, il
Elkton, South Dakota, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Called for directions to the hotel and couldn't understand what was being said due to such a heavy accent. Asked about the bed size (we reserved 2 queen, but the beds looked small) and he started arguing about how many people we had in the room. The hallways all smelled like smoke, even on the non-smoking floor- the room didn't tho. The beds were hard and small. Breakfast wasn't much, stale cereal, bagels, small donuts.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Troy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

You simply feel at home here as the management is so accommodating and friendly. The room was lovely and they even brought in a recliner because my husband has back problems. The bed was so comfortable and the room was very quiet. Excellent place to get a good nights sleep or stay for awhile like we did. Wonderful restaurants in the area and a quaint historic square in the middle of town has unique stores. We came to visit relatives during the holidays and ended up staying at this motel for two months. Will be coming back again next year for sure.

Room Tip: Tell the manager what you need and they will make it happen!