“Great experience” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This hotel has wonderful staff. I would recommend staying in this hotel. You will not be disappointed. The rooms are great and clean. The bed is very comfortable. The breakfast is very good and has lots of options. The cookies at night are so good that I could not help myself to those treats at night.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. Our team members appreciate your comments and we are working hard to provide our guests with the best possible experience every day. I also hope that your comments help future guests choose the Hilton Garden when making travel decisions. Thank you again and I hope we are able serve you again in the near future.
Lou DeMarchi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Chicago, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Room - We had the DND sign up until about 1pm. When we were leaving I noticed the room attendant at the end of the hallway. I removed the DND sign so I could get the room cleaned and amenities refreshed. I did not returned until 4:30pm. I noticed the room attendant was gone so I assumed my room was serviced. My room had not been touched. I did not call housekeeping because I was not going to leave again and it didn't make sense to have them clean up so late in the afternoon. Not sure what time is the room attendants leave for the day but I felt they should have had someway of checking to see if we wanted our room clean at a certain time or checked to see if the sign had been removed and had the room serviced. Billing - When we checked in I had my husband change the credit card they had on file and had mentioned this to the GSA because when I made the reservation and put the cc down the card was valued. Since then I had to have the card canceled because it was fraudulently charged. My husband signed the receipt so we were under the impression that the GSA took the card and put it on file. On Saturday we received a message stating my card was invalid and I needed to come down to the desk as so as possible to give a new card. The GSA should have confirmed that the new card was also for the room. I think she just hurried through the process and didn't clear it up. If it was a valid card and sis not want charges placed on it, there would have been excuses as to why they couldn't reversed the charges or I would have to wait days for it to be fixed etc. It would have been very inconvenient if this would have been the case. Noise in the hallway - All night long there was tons of doors being opened and closed and hitting the double lock bar so the doors wouldn't close going n in the hallway. I peeked out and there were signs on the doors of a penguin mascot so im assuming they were a sports team. I had asked the GSA at checkout if there was such a group they had checked in late on Saturday and she stated they have groups such as volleyball teams and so on stay at the hotel often on the weekends. When holding blocks of rooms for such guests, regular guests should be put in other areas.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less then perfect. I can assure you that your comments have not fallen upon deaf ears. I will share your experiences with our staff and managers to help make sure that other guests do not have similar issues.
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Mishawaka, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Overall this is a very nice place to stay. The staff is always helpful and cheerful. The breakfasts are generally nice but if you order something specific make sure you give yourself time for the order as at times the staff is lacking.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Brantford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We enjoy a week at the Hilton Garden Inn, Naperville in September 2012. On our way home from Omaha this past July we made it a point to stop here again. We enjoy the great service, professional staff and comfortable room. The hotel is near downtown Naperville which is a great town to explore.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I am thrilled that we were able to meet your needs while in the Naperville area, and I will make sure to share your comments with the staff. We know you have many options when choosing a hotel and look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Waxhaw, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was in Chicago when the worse weather in decades occurred. -22 on the day I left and four feet of snow piled up along the roads. A little scary driving but the stay at the hotel made it quite enjoyable. My daughter, son in law and the two kids came over one night and we had a picnic in the room provided by room service. It was a fun time for all. Only wished they had movies available for the grandkids.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Fountain Hills, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Nice Comfy room. Beds were heavenly. Front staff were very friendly. Great coffee maker. Convenient to the highway. Plenty of restaurants and a movie theatre across the street. Good parking, even for an oversize vehicle.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

kalamazoo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Overall good experience. Quick check in, they offered a discounted price to buy the room a few days in advance. Location was easy to get to as well. Bed was a king and was HUGE and comfy. Only 'issue' was the loudness of the heating unit, but it was like white noise. Great deal overall.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!