I graduated from the UofI and was coming back down to see some of my friends perform in an a cappella group. I just couldn't bring myself to sleep on one of their couches, so I wanted to find a nice centrally located hotel. This Hampton was right at University and Goodwin, which means it was accessible by bus, taxi, and walking (though it was below zero). The staff were very friendly, the rooms were nice. I didn't use the fitness center or pool, but walking by them, they looked good. I am just a few years out of college, so it was a little bit expensive for my normal tastes, but reasonably priced compared to the other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located conveniently across the street from the north side of the University of Illinois campus and 1 mile south of I74. We are a newly renovated property and our amenities include a hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool/whirlpool, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center and guest laundry facility. Our hotel is a perfect location for your business meeting in the area or your sporting event on the weekend with a large lobby and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Urbana Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana IL - Champaign-Urbana