My husband's family planned a "mini" family reunion in Champaign/Urbana with another family for Thanksgiving. Family members traveled from Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri and the Chicago area for this event. All of the out-of-town (and some of the in-town) family members stayed 2-3 nights at this hotel at a very good rate. The sleeping rooms were great. They were large and very clean. The finishings are very high-end. The service provided by the staff (especially Maria Bailey and Deborah) was outstanding. My teenage daughter enjoyed the pool. The free breakfast is really, really good and it is more than a contential breakfast (eggs, meat, potatoes, pancakes, omelettes, waffles). We will definitely be back for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located conveniently across the street from the north side of the University of Illinois campus and 1 mile south of I74. We are a newly renovated property and our amenities include a hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool/whirlpool, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center and guest laundry facility. Our hotel is a perfect location for your business meeting in the area or your sporting event on the weekend with a large lobby and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Urbana Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana IL - Champaign-Urbana