We were located on the first floor right by the corner of Goodwin and University Ave; I know the area and so I was afraid of having a nosily night. Surprisingly, the room was quiet over the weekend. Internet and hot breakfast are included and that was convenient. The room seemed recently renovated and clean. My only complaints are that the room smelled humid despite the cooling system was kept on (not the fan) at all times, and that the gym does not have a bike. The neighborhood is not the best. A Saturday night, on our way back to the hotel, we stopped at the gas station just across University Ave to buy milk for my daughter. Some individuals were drinking in a car parked upfront the convenience store; they bothered my wife while I purchased inside the store. They stopped when I came back, so I just got in my car and left the place. It was before 10pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located conveniently across the street from the north side of the University of Illinois campus and 1 mile south of I74. We are a newly renovated property and our amenities include a hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool/whirlpool, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center and guest laundry facility. Our hotel is a perfect location for your business meeting in the area or your sporting event on the weekend with a large lobby and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Urbana Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana IL - Champaign-Urbana