“Great stay, no issues.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1003 Killarney Street, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61801   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Urbana
“Great stay, no issues.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We strayed here on a cross-country trip. W checked in late and left early, but had a decent stay. The room was clean and in good condition, the breakfast was standard fare (glad to have yogurt, would have liked to see more fruit).

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

No clean sheets!!! Seriously? I was not comfortable in sleeping in their room, so much that I placed a towel on the pillow ---yes. It just didn't feel good... Loud A/C.
Cheerful staff at the breakfast room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area), responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear troia,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. it's nice to know that you find our breakfast staff cheerful. Please accept my apologies concerning the condition of the sheets and loud air conditioning unit. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Nevertheless, thank you for alerting us and bringing these unsatisfactory circumstances to our attention.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Never had a bad experience at any HI Express. This was no exception. Nice and clean, Comfy bedding. Good service, Adequate workout facility (and nice and cool), but it would have been better if it had some weights or at least medicine balls. Breakfast was fine. Easy access. Not much around there for restaurants in walking range. Very well maintained given it was not a new property. I'd go back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

After traveling for nearly 8 hours with my daughters, and LEAVING a neighboring hotel due to ANTS, I was relieved that this hotel had a room for us! The rooms are spacious, clean, and in my opinion a great deal, and the continental breakfast had many options for even the pickiest eaters! The pool was very clean and hot tub accommodating! We did stay here on our return of our out of town trip as well! The second shift desk clerk was exceptional!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Illinois City, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a clean property and exactly what we have come to expect of a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

very good experience in all regards. Rooms clean and nice. B'fast was good - but ran a little short of some items close to shutdown time.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Edwardsville, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

We were in town for a wedding, met by busloads of soccer players and parents who came for a weekend tournament. Still, the hallways at night were relatively quiet (I guess the kids were tired out). Our third-floor king suite was very clean, comfortable, and cool. Check-in was easy, and check-out at nearly noon was no problem. We simply hung the “quiet please” card on the door, and the housekeeping never bothered us, even after stepping out for brunch. There’s plenty of parking here, with easy access to I-74 via Lincoln Ave.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area)

Address: 1003 Killarney Street, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61801
Location: United States > Illinois > Champaign-Urbana > Urbana
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Urbana
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area) 2.5*
Stay Smart at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Champaign-Urbana, IL (U of I Area) home of the University of Illinois! We are pleased to offer free high-speed Internet access and are 100% non-smoking. While staying with us join us for our famous Express Start breakfast which includes hot items as well as the world s best tasting cinnamon rolls. Located by the university access corridor, Lincoln Avenue, you are a short two mile drive from the heart of the University of Illinois, including the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts, the Spurlock Museum, Campbell Alumni Center, Mills Breast Cancer Institute, U of I Admissions and Records, Beckman Institute and Illini Union and Memorial Stadium - home of Fighting Illini football and the University of Illinois Assembly Hall. Also near the Holiday Inn Express in Urbana are the quaint downtowns of Urbana and Champaign, the local Amtrak station, FlightStar and Frasca (C16) International Airports. Closest Airport: U of I Willard Airport (CMI) Closest hospitals: Carle Foundation Hospital/Carle Clinic & Provena Covenant Medical Center We re here, ready with all you need to make your trip to Champaign/Urbana a success. We re the Holiday Inn Express! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Urbana-Champaign (u Of i Area)
Holiday Inn Urbana
Urbana Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U Of I Area) IL - Champaign-Urbana

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Urbana-Champaign (U of I Area), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.