“Love the hotel, brand new, close to the U of I and excellent staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana

You added Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2001 North Lincoln Avenue, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61801   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Urbana
Davis City, Iowa
“Love the hotel, brand new, close to the U of I and excellent staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

I enjoyed my stay and the staff treated me very well! The convenience center worked out well for me since I got in late and had not eaten! The fitness room was just what I needed. I did get the chance to try the hot tub out and it was very relaxing. The best part about the location was the close proximity to the U of I campus and the highway access. I didn't need the shuttle but it was nice to know this was available for their guests. Upon check-out Alana was one of the most pleasant employees I have ran into for quite some time and I travel a lot. Thanks for making my stay so pleasant. I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bloomington, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

I travel frequently and have had the privilege of staying in top quality hotels. The Comfort Suites of Urbana, Illinois ranks with the biggest and best in service, cleanliness, and comfort of rooms. I have stayed at this motel for several weeks, and I have not had one complaint. I have appreciated the free (and tasty) breakfast and free internet. Each of the staff is personable, accommodating, and service-oriented. I highly recommend the Urbana, IL Comfort Suites for any pocketbook.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Stanton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

Pool/spa area was opened 24hrs and that was great since I didnt get out of work and back to the hotel till about 1am. Hotel was clean and over the top. Breakfast was good. Beds were almost as comfy as the hampton. I loved my stay here and would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
White House, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

We had a family member admitted at a nearby hospital. The staff (Alana, Karen, Larry and Marie) went above and beyond making our stay wonderful during difficult times. Our room was spacious and super clean and the bed was comfortable. I have stayed at world class hotels that didn't come close to this room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

It couldn’t have been better. We had made last minute plans to come to Champaign to celebrate a friend’s birthday. We felt fortunate to find any accommodations at the last minute – Comfort Suites exceeded our expectations. The staff was courteous and went out of their way to be helpful. The room was beautifully decorated, comfortable - a great place to relax. While most of our time was spent with our friends the service and accommodations at the hotel were second to none.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

I am a loyal Comfort Inn & Suites coustomer, always try to stay wiith this brand when traveling. My first stay was in May for my daughter's graduation in town and recently visited her 2 weeks ago. Both stays were not respected as a guess by the front desk staffs and were asked to call Choice Hotel myself upon checking in due to the hotel issues. My second stay issue was handled properly by management and I was happy with the solution. Want to say thanks to Adam the General Manager and look forward to see your day time front desk staff's professionalism on my next stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

I was in town a few days for work and I have never been to the area before, but the staff was great at helping me with what was probably an above average amount of questions...they never made me feel like I was bugging them, which I have ran into before. Also, the hotel room, and the hotel itself, were very clean...I can't recall one thing that wasnt .

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana

Address: 2001 North Lincoln Avenue, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61801
Location: United States > Illinois > Champaign-Urbana > Urbana
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Urbana
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana 2.5*
Newly opened Champaign - Urbana All-Suites hotel close to restaurants and shopping. 5 Blocks to University of Illinois Campus. Half mile to Presence Covenant and Carle Hospitals. Lincoln Ave exit at I-74. 24 Hour indoor pool and hot tub.Upgraded suites available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana Hotel Urbana
Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana IL - Champaign-Urbana

If you own or manage Comfort Suites Champaign Urbana, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.