This is not a bad place to stay. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. Not my favorite Holiday Inn in the chain but not the worst one. I would and will stay here again when visiting Tuscloa.
There really isn't anything else to compare to because they are the only place in town.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tuscola Hotel Tuscola
- Holiday Inn Express Tuscola Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tuscola
- Tuscola Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express in Tuscola, Illinois. We are conveniently located 25 minutes from University of Illinois and Eastern University. We are adjacent to Tanger Outlet Mall and the Red Barn, we are minutes away from Iron Horse Golf Course and downtown Tuscola. Other local attractions include Rockome Gardens and Central Illinois Amish Community. We are only 8 miles from Arcola home of the nationally famous Lawn Rangers and Raggady Ann and Andy Museum. We are located just 20 miles north of Lincoln Log Cabin and 70 miles west of the Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfield. After working out in our fitness center you can either relax in our indoor pool and hot tub or in one of our newly renovated rooms and watch one of our 60 cable channels on a 32' flat screen television. For your small meetings please inquire about renting our luxury conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tuscola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.