“Nice place, great service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Gas Package Sale
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Tinley Park
San Jose, IL
“Nice place, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed here on an overnight visit with friends, and it was clean, well-staffed, and the hot breakfast made our stay even better. We will stay here again the next time we go, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a pleasant stay in the Tinley Park area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The only problem I see is the hotel location, where there is almost nothing to do, only a couple of restaurants. If you don't have a car, you will not be able to go to stores...
The staff is very nice. Check-in was supposed to be at 3pm, but I arrived to early in the morning. However, the Recepcionist tried to find a room for me, while I could have my breakfast. In more on less 1 hour I could go to my room!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Midland, Michigan, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This Hampton Inn was very clean and updated. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, something I always appreciate. Also, this location is very nice, close to restauarants and the highway. I will stay there again when I'm in the area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great hotel, excellent staff, could not have asked for more. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay there again. The location is convenient to shopping and eateries and located by the toll road.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I asked for a late checkout on a MONDAY and was DENIED. This was the only hotel that ever denied my request unless it was a Friday or Saturday on a holiday weekend. They didn't give me a microwave that I asked for so I had to use the one in the kitchen. The heating and air conditioner didn't work in my room. Matinence came up to fix it, so that really wasn't a long term problem. There was one lady behind the desk that was totally rude. She needs to find a new occupation. My family stayed here for a 3-day weekend.

Do yourself a favor and stay at the Marriot across the parking lot instead.

Room Tip: Stay in the Marriot across the parking lot.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
dawn k, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago / Tinley Park, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I apologize that we were unable to provide you with a late check-out. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. In addition, I sincerely apologize if you found our staff to be rude toward you. I can assure you that I will personally speak to our front desk staff regarding your comments to improve our on-property experience. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area. Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. I thank you for you review and do hope to see you sometime soon.
Valparaiso, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had a great stay at this location and would suggest anyone to stay there as well. The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean every day I was there. It is a nice hotel to stay at with a family or someone on business.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This hotel sticks with the consistant service and cleanleness that is offered at Hampton Inn (this is a good thing). The staff here does go a bit beyond or a notch higher than many places. Always a smile and always very helpfull.
The locations is perfect for business traveler. Close to a variety of resturants and shopping.
Overall this is a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Interesting; I like to listen to music in my room. I was wondering how loud I could turn up the volu...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago / Tinley Park? Share your experiences!