“I enjoyed my stay. The only thing I didn't like was my...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Tinley Park
Minneapolis
“I enjoyed my stay. The only thing I didn't like was my...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The only thing I didn't like was my room was above the meeting room and there was loud music until 8pm.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

TamiSaw, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again very soon. Please advise me of your next visit and I will make sure you are placed in a room away from our event room.

408 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Small Town, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had planned to stay at a different hotel that was the site for the conference I was attending, but there were no rooms left. The Wingate was close by, very nice, and $20 cheaper. I'm glad I stayed there!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you during your visit to the Tinley Park Convention Center. Our convenient location works out tremendously for guests attending events and conferences. Please come visit us again soon.
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I booked a room at this hotel, but my travel plans changed. The hotel management was very helpful in helping me cancel my reservation. I was very impressed with their customer service and very happy that they were able to help me. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
TamiSaw, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
I am happy to hear we were able to assist you with your travel changes. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Oak Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was very nice, the location was convienient. The food selection was not that great. Had to ask several times for the juice dispenser to be cleaned. Juice tasted of mold.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park? Share your experiences!