“Kids, Kids Everywhere!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Calumet City, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Kids, Kids Everywhere!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Not so great experience with this one. I'm going to start off with the tickets. The woman at the ticket stand was very rude. I ordered four wristbands. As soon as I gave the lady my order, she immediately got an attitude. She kept telling me what the prices were like I didn't know what I was doing. I was well aware of how much I was paying. Next stop: The party room. When I got to the room where birthday party's were, I was greeted with kids running, fighting, and hitting each other with ballons. The food was below average. Most of the games were out of order which was a little disappointing. The outdoor area was clean. The water in the speed boat attraction was clean. The rest of the adventure outside was filled with kids yelling and screaming about who gets to ride the water rides. The best part of the day was winning 1000 tickets on the bass spin game. I'm glad that my family and friends had a nice time because I don't think that I will be returning.

Visited June 2012

Chicago, Illinois
39 attraction reviews
“Great night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great night out with friends.
We participated int the Zombie killing hayride & it was a blast!
The drill sergeant never broke character, it was hysterical.
We also did the corn maze but being next to a strip mall took away from the experience a bit since it wasn't completely dark & the corn wasn't tall enough to hide it.

Visited October 2012
Chicago, IL
7 attraction reviews
“Nearby Kid's World”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

A typical though rather large variety of kid's games both indoors and outdoors. Average kid's food, hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza. Very adult good golf and clubhouse bar area, with outdoor seating, driving range across the parking lot.

Visited December 2012