“Nice room for a business trip.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Exclusive Offer–Save 10%
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Tinley Park
Paris, Illinois
“Nice room for a business trip.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

The weather was poor and the hotel let me check in early. The front desk made sure I knew the best way to get to the conference, since it was at the far end of the convention center. I was also given a better rate than the one my colleague booked, even though she prepaid since I am AAA. Convenient location. The only small complaint I have is that the door into the bathroom closes off the toilet area when the door to the bathroom is open. It made things seem more conjested.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments. You picked a very snowy weekend to be here! Being able to remain inside to access the Tinley Park Convention Center came in handy. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have come to this hotel as part of a convention for the past 4 years. Each year is the same; friendly staff, clean rooms and excellent public areas.

The rooms are well appointed with flat screen TVs, all the amenities you would expect and best of all, a LARGE bathroom.

It's located right on I-80 south of Chicago and is easy to get to.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your review - it made our day! We hope you continue to return for the convention each year!
Mendota, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I like how close the Holiday Inn is to I-80 and how it connects to the Convention Center. There are a number of stores and restaurants within a short drive. My room was as good if not better than expected. The only reason I did not give it an excellent review was because of the noise. It was most likely due to the fact that my room was across from the ice machine, pop machine, and elevators, but it was disrupting. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and got a chance to get out and see Tinley Park a bit. Our location is certainly convenient to I-80. Next time you're here be sure to check out downtown Tinley Park - unique shopping and dining. Looking forward to having you return!
Mount Morris, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn because we were participating in the NARBC reptile expo at the convention center and it was convenient to be right next door. Our room was clean and spacious. My only complaint was that our refrigerator was not working properly and i had to turn it all the way up to get it to work properly. We will be staying here again in March.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
SalesTPHICC, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and are glad you enjoyed your stay. We will take a look at the room refrigerator to see what the problem was. Looking forward to seeing you again in March!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Based on previous reviews, I did not have high expectations for my stay at Holiday Inn. But, I was very pleased. The staff was professional and pleasant. The room was nice and comfortable. The location was convenient to the Interstate, Midway,etc. The rate was reasonable. If I need to be in the area again, i would stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My family is originally from this area so we come to visit frequently. This is our usual spot to stay. Clean, updated facility with friendly staff. The location is convenient but I cannot speak for the price as we almost always book with reward points. This is like our second home in the Chicago area!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Basking Ridge, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were here for a Pokemon tournament that was in the Convention Center. This hotel is connected the Center so it was very convenient. And because of that, it was a bit pricey. They did offer a AAA rate so that brought it down to $180 per night.
The room was smaller than normal but it was clean and had water, refrigerator, nice amenities and comfortable beds. Also, the service was excellent at the front desk. We did not get to use the pool so I cannot comment on it.
The restaurant had a nice assortment of food, all a bit on the spicy side.
The only drawback was that while the walls were thick and you never really heard your neighbors, the doors were not and you heard everything that was going on in the hallways. Thankfully our somewhat rowdy floor mates calmed down by midnight and stayed quiet for the rest of the evening.
Again, convenience is the #1 reason you would stay here. And worth the price if you don't have a car with you to use.

Room Tip: Perhaps ask for a room at the END of a hallway. I was by the elevator and it was a bit noisy with th...