“Very Pleased” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Tinley Park
Romeoville, Illinois
“Very Pleased”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed here for one night after being stranded due to a severe winter storm. Although I was some what skeptical because of previous reviews, I was very pleased with this property. When I walked in I was promptly greeted and checked in by Chantal. I found the room to be modern, clean and very well maintained. The rooms are a little small but that doesn't bother me. Outside air temp was -20 degrees but the heater inside my room worked very well, actually had to turn the heat down. Also plenty of hot water in the shower. Overall very good experience and I would recommend to anyone needing a room in Tinley Park.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

We stay here every time we come to Tinley. It is convenient for us because we visit family and friends in Tinley and Frankfort. Rooms are clean. Great location. Breakfast is fine overall. There is a great breakfast place caddy corner to the hotel called the Egg and I if you want something more.

• Stayed December 2013
Kevin P, Manager at Sleep Inn Tinley Park, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your loyalty. We are here as your hotel of choice for 2014 and beyond. Have a nice holiday and happy new year.
Chicago Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Nice clean hotel in quiet office area and about 2 blocks away to Convention Center. Can walk but safer to drive on busy streets not set up for pedestrians. So-so basic breakfast but can't beat a room rate that is half or better than the Holiday Inn Convention Hotel especially if you are on a budget. Also right off of the Interstate 80 Harlem Avenue Exit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I did a lot of research before booking our stay and Sleep in seemed like the best value. Overall, very satisfied. Awesome location with many restaurants nearby. We were able to catch a shuttle with another couple from right outside the door and then walk back from First Midwest Amphitheater after our concert. Fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker were super convenient for leftovers after the show and waking up the next morning. Staff was friendly and check-in/out, a breeze. Only complaint would be the unusually small pillows.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed at the Sleep Inn for a week...the first 4 days were fine but the last 3 days were a nightmare. One night I went to the front desk to ask for something and I found the Night Auditor sleeping on the couch in the waiting area and I had to wake him up. The following day I was informed I would have to switch rooms. The room I was put into had fruit flies so I went to the front desk and the girl told me she would send the maintenance man with bug spray because the hotel was sold out so she couldnt move me. Three hours later I again inquired about the spray and was informed the maintenance man went home and she has no idea where to find any spray. I asked the Night Auditor if he knew if they had any spray he told me he couldn't help me and since I was using points that night for fhe room I could go down the street to the store to buy my own bug spray. The following morning they offered to move me but I had already bought some bug spray and sprayed the room so moving was simply an inconvenience especially since I am sick with stage 4 cancer. That same night around 930 I called the front desk to complain that the guest across the hall from me had slammed the door around 15 times. The front desk employee told me if it happened again he would get a hold of them....15 minutes later the door slamming started again and I had to call the front desk again at which point he finally went and knocked on their door. The problem I had with this was I work at a hotel and seeing that I was on the first floor a few doors from the front desk...the employee should have addressed the situation immediately after he heard the slamming doors. I spoke to Robin and was told nothing could be done because I chose not to switch rooms and I got a great rate.... $5.00 off the room.....very disappointed.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Clean...a bit smaller than most...but still plenty of room...clean...better than the average breakfast. Room has shower only which was no problem. Parking is good and area around hotel seems nice and safe.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we had tickets to a concert. The rooms were nicely appointed, and it was very clean. The room was a little small but it served its purpose. The walls were very thin. The shuttle was an excellent service!

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Sleep Inn Tinley Park? Share your experiences!